By Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Featured in over 100 countries in "New Games We Love"!***
Fight the sickness!
In Remedy Rush, it’s you vs. the germs in this revitalizing adventure game of curious remedies. After coming down with a pesky sickness, you’ll delve deep into the body and navigate through an endless maze of cells while utilizing a variety of unconventional remedies to ward of the germs. Each with game-changing side effects, the experimental remedies such as sushi, a tennis ball, and a teddy bear, act as a key defense to fight the germs lurking in the body. The more days your remedy survives, the longer you fend off the sickness!
Collect health bursts to kill germs and destroy toxins that live in the body to create new pathways for your remedy to explore. Leaving a burst in their wake, toxins can destroy germs, but also kill your remedy if you’re not careful. The longer your remedy stays alive, the more dangerous the sickness becomes, getting progressively intensified as the days go on.
Remedy Rush is chaotic, dynamic, and unpredictably alive, challenging you to vary up your gameplay style and make important decisions to best utilize your remedy and combat the germs. The simple mechanics paired with the unpredictably organic nature of the human body, and funky, handcrafted pop-art, aligns to create a tension-filled battle of the germs.
• Over 30 different remedies, each with its own game-altering side effect
• Supports many different playing styles: use slower, logical thought, or rush through haphazardly
• Procedurally generated, and increasingly complicated gameplay
• Prize system, which encourages players to keep coming back for more, in hopes they'll unlock the newest treatments
• Continuously updated challenges
• Accessible yet challenging gameplay
• Custom-composed soundtrack and hand-crafted art
What's New in Version 1.02
- Four new remedies! Watermelon, Ginger, Ping Pong Paddle, Badminton Birdie
- Increased overall combo duration by a second
- Nerfed remote control again because it was resulting in unfairly massive high scores
- Added "rate on the app store," "contact the developer," and "gift the developer" to the settings menu
- Changed default remedy from cookie to teddy bear
- Tons of UI tweaks, changes, improvements, and fixes
- Fixed: Various crashes and freezes
- Fixed: When in Random Remedy mode, clicking on the Try Remedy button wouldn't actually let you try the remedy.
Take a taste of ginger.
And avocado too.
I hope these things will help prevent
The common cold or flu.
I'm on Twitter: twitter.com/@wtrebella
Please leave a review on the App Store <3
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 January 2017
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- © Fixpoint Productions Ltd., 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Baseball Cap£0.79
- Piggy Bank£2.29