The beautiful RememBear app is the easiest way to create, store, and use really strong passwords across your devices and stay safe online. It also stores credit cards for quicker online shopping, and protects sensitive notes with an added layer of security.
BENEFITS OF BEARS
* Automatically log-in: RememBear saves you time by auto-filling your login information across your favourite apps and websites
* Faster online checkouts: Autofill your credit cards when shopping online
* Never forget a password: Save your passwords in a single place and say goodbye to un‑bear‑able password resets
* Store sensitive notes: A place for those notes that need an extra layer of security
* Keep your data safe: All of your logins are stored in an encrypted vault that only you can access
* Prevent identity theft: Generate strong, unique passwords for your online accounts to prevent getting hacked
* Access everywhere: Your Bear is synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets
* Friendly, approachable design so simple, even a bear could use it!
* Unlock your vault securely with Touch ID or FaceID
* Auto-locking after Bear inactivity
* A single Master Password lets you unlock your vault
A BEAR YOU CAN TRUST
* Independently audited: RememBear is independently audited by a 3rd party to ensure it meets the highest security standards
* Privacy by design: Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data
* Serious security: RememBear protects your data with super strong AES 256-bit encryption
Every RememBear account comes with 30 days of free RememBear Premium. If you fall in love with your Bear, you can upgrade and continue with Premium (monthly or yearly plans available). Do nothing and your account will automatically become Free which removes syncing between devices, backups, and priority support.
BEAR MISBEHAVING? WANT TO GET IN TOUCH?
Is your Bear being difficult? Do you have feedback for us? Do you have a cool fact about Bears to share? Contact our support team at www.remembear.com/support
** Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account and auto-renew every month for the monthly plan, and every year for the yearly plan. Auto-renew charge happens within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew at any time by going to your Settings in your iTunes Account.
NEW! Achieve and Save
- Now unlocking achievements gets you a discount on RememBear Premium!
- Just go to the Achievement Dashboard (or look for the in-app banner) and start unlocking
- Each achievement also comes with a meticulously hand-crafted animation that includes everything from rocket Bears to surprise packages from 'Salmon Prime'
Also... groomed some fur, ate some bugs, and slept a bunch
Total of 8.59% more Bears
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love this app - have a suggestion though
I’ve added my passwords in and it’s helped me so much, I used to use a computer which was inconvenient. The interface is so pleasing to look at sometimes I just want to look at the app not even use it! A suggestion I have is that if the password or Face ID is wrong then it takes a picture that way you can see if someone’s attempted to look in it, just a quick suggestion but I thought it could be really useful!
Think hard before signing up.
Got the app a while back and it used to work fine but now doesn’t sync between devices. Functionality on MAC was always shakey and I found myself frequently having to reset passwords. Then after the recent upgrade I found it it had become a subscription service, which, if I had known before I downloaded the app, I wouldn’t have signed up for. It’s now more hassle to change back all my passwords and in all honesty I feel very let down by the RememBear team in not making this clear. I have used their facility for numerous accounts only for them to use my data for testing ask for feedback and then screw me over. Think hard before signing up.
Developer Response ,
RememBear was only free during the beta period, but as a RememBear beta user you will be receiving a discount coupon shortly, keep checking your email and you should be seeing the coupon in the next day or two. Rawr!
I love this app, purely because of the beautiful user experience.
I have to ask though, will the app get more in terms of categories? I don’t like to compare, but I’ve paid for every version of 1Password and I’m used to having Bank Accounts and other categories. I am trying this app and loving it and I will switch when it it’s paid version comes out as I absolutely adore the way it’s heading. I have the macOS app too and both are beautifully simple. Bear-ly any reason to use another service ;) Gawd I love these bear references.
- TunnelBear, LLC
- 80.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 TunnelBear Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- RememBear Premium £30.99
- RememBear Premium £5.49
- RememBear Premium £31.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.