Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Apple Watch app - add and review tasks with ease on your Apple Watch
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Attach files to your tasks - connect to Dropbox or Google Drive to attach related files to any task
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
* New: Updated for iOS 12.
* New: Updated for watchOS 5.
* New: Added support for Siri Shortcuts on iOS 12 and watchOS 5.
* New: Added support for the Siri watch face on watchOS 5.
* New: Added support for Apple Watch Series 4 devices, and complications on those devices.
* Updated: The app now uses haptic to give feedback on selection and swipe actions (complete/uncomplete/postpone).
* Fixed: An issue where some files would not show up in the Google Drive picker.
* Fixed: An issue where tag favorites would not sync sorting order reliably in some cases.
Ratings and Reviews
Great todo app. As simple or as flexible as you want.
As a busy manager and as someone who needs to write stuff down to remember it, I have used many flavours of todo apps. Remember The Milk is the first one that is flexible enough that I've been using for several years now and couldn't imagine doing without. It works seamlessly over multiple gadgets, it's super flexible allowing me to get lots of different views on my lists. To really get the benefit of the advanced features you have to be disciplined about how you use it but the reward is there if you are. Alternatively if you only want a few simple lists then that's really easy to do.
I use it for work-related actions, and for home-related todos as well as general reminders such as birthdays.
Wouldn't be without it.
The Best There Is
Lovely intuitive app with great integration with other services, and I think it's well worth subscribing for the premium syncing.
The recent update has added a few useful things like a widget, sub-tasks and an updated UI.
October 2017 update: My only gripe is that sometimes lists won't update after a sync (and the app has been sleeping) and you have to switch lists to force the UI to refresh. I helped the RTM team investigate, but they couldn't reproduce it so the bug remains.
Very very good
I've tried ALL of todo list apps. Previous favourites were Toodledo and Nirvana. They fell short in the end because of the lack of drag and drop rearranging and no collaboration (respectively).
RTM isn't perfect. There are some issues that have had repeated requests for years, that never get addressed. It's also clunky in a couple of different ways. However, its advanced features (smart lists are GREAT) make it possible to work around most of these niggles to create a very robust system.
- Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remember The Milk Pro £29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.