Remember The Milk
By Remember The Milk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your to-do list anywhere with this feature-packed app; never forget the milk (or anything else) again. Remember The Milk (RTM) for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad connects with the popular online service of the same name. With millions of users worldwide, Remember The Milk is everywhere you are: from mobile to the web to apps including Outlook, iCal, Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, and more. Learn more at www.rememberthemilk.com
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• Get reminded via email, SMS, and instant messenger; see www.rmilk.com/reminders to set up.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/ios for details.
• Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
• Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
• Push Notification reminders and badge updates.
(Pro subscription available for In App Purchase.)
Follow Us For Updates:
What's New in Version 3.0.4
• Updates for iOS 8.
• Includes support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Follow Us For Updates:
A solid app, with welcome iOS 8 updates. I'd like to see the ability to drag and drop lists into a preferred order, rather than having to add prefixes, i.e., 01 Work, 02 Home. The same goes for tasks: For example, to be able to rearrange the tasks due "Today" into the order I'm planning to tackle them without having to assign due times or priorities. I'd also suggest using different symbols for lists and tags under Smart Add, as I have a lot of lists and need to scroll down multiple pages to find my tags. Lastly, a guide to implementing GTD in the system would be valuable, if permitted by its author and if it doesn't already exist.
Great when it works (which isn't often)
I had dabbled with remember the milk for sometime but never found it that useful. That all changed when I read GTD - linked remember the milk to Evernote and had a trusted system. except after paying, I don't get notifications. A reminder app that doesn't remind you. In fact you're lucky if it displays the correct number on the badge let alone pushes a notification to you. Considering the price, you'd think this could be sorted out. Countless emails with their tech team and still nothing. They owe me a refund but I won't get one. Very unhappy
The Best There Is
Lovely intuitive app with great integration with other services, and I think it's well worth subscribing for the premium syncing.
When iOS8 came out and RTM broke for a little while, I searched for a replacement. Nothing came close to the ease of use that RTM provides.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 25 September 2014
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- © 2014 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- One year£18.99