Remote Desktop Lite - RDP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
If the program cannot start, the installation has failed. Remove RDP, reboot and download again.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported. If you use a Windows 200x server, select menu - configure - use old protocol v4.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- 2 Keyboard banners with extra keys.
- Mouse functions: right button, drag and hover.
- Mouse wheel.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Stylus pen.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
- Landscape mode.
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- Supports 7 keyboard types: US, Danish, German QWERTZ, French AZERTY, UK, Spanish,Canadian, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian,Dutch and UNICODE.
What's New in Version 3.6
- added wireless keyboard alt key mapping as an option
- using large fonts in iOS would give a wrong display
- general bug fixing
App Won't Open!
I've been using this app for some time and love it but since I've had a 5S on iOS 7 it won't open, the app comes up and crashes straight out again.. It is the same in my iPad 2. Please fix it or tell me what I've done wrong.
So good love it
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 April 2014
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.