Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- Stylus pen.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
- Landscape mode.
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- Hold down the space bar to drag (left mouse key down) the mouse on the screen.
- Support for older protocol.
Ratings and Reviews
Make a windows 10 version
Been working great for a good while then suddenly stopped can’t connect other apps work
Easy to set up, easy to put in too much set up.
I have a users ( some say bluffers ) ability with the server 2008 and windows pcs, however this app just worked on my wife's iPad straight away I was connected to our company server, i bought my own iPad and thought it would be simple to set up, well it was a bit trickier until I realised that it had worked well on my wife's iPad because I left the settings standard other than the ip address.
I had to compare set ups to see my error. The fact is that it does work with the server 200x, I have not tried it with my work pc yet as I think I will have to set up a VPN connection an have yet to tackle that issue.
In short great app, poor help meanings twill be a bit marmite as you will either get it first time or think that it's a poor app.
I think that if
Ts a great app but could do wit some buy in from non- techies.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.