Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Before buying, try our free Lite version.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- Landscape mode.
- View only mode.
- Mouse left/right click, drag , hover and wheel.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration
- Banners with extra keys (ctrl, alt,shift, arrows f1 f2...).
- Stylus pen
- Unicode keyboard support (any keyboard type)
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- Support for Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8. We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- new NLA protocol (CredSSP v 5)
Ratings and Reviews
Sudden lack of Server Support Disappointing
Have been using this app for YEARS without issue, then in the last few days Windows Server 2016 has stopped connecting... MS RDP app still works perfectly fine, fantastic app till this stopped working
I love this app but I think a few small things could make it better.
One would be support for iPhone 4 native resolution and the others would be the ability to move the blue buttons as they sometimes get in the way and to improve the look of them.
Overall this is a fantastic app and I would recommend it.
Also for those having difficulty scrolling the best way is to double tap the screen lock button then you can use the scroll bars or drag windows as if using a mouse. I have turned off mouse offset as I find it easier.
Good stuff, working on Windows Vista Home Premium with small upgrade. Lots customers have problem with this is very simple way to get it work, for windows vista only tab in your google search "add rpd to windows vista home premium" open first web side, do the steps which is on it, create new user account in your windows vista my is ipad. Open the program create connection and have fun. Any questions just ask will help. Only is no sound this bug my be fixed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.