By Yao Ruan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.415
- Same purchased items can be transferred from the FREE version into the PRO version
- New language Swedish added. Thanks to our volunteer translator
Broke down after last update
The quality of the app has seriously deteriorated after last update. The mouse right and left click buttons are getting stuck so much and the mouse hardly moves on the screen. I have paid for this version and it was working fine but now it's so irritating. Please reverse back to the previous version. I was really enjoying the app before the last update came out. Do something!
The only iPhone mouse which reliably works for me.
I've tried several apps to enable me to use my iPhone as a mouse, and this is the only one which stays connected and works reliably - I even find it better to use than my Magic Mouse, and with the advantage of not having to buy AA batteries...
I have a SetApp subscription, so the Mac app is included, but the pro iPhone app is easily worth the extra few pounds on top. The only small problems I've had are that the iPhone app won't connect automatically to my MacBook Pro, though the equivalent iPad app will do so. However, it's no real inconvenience to connect with the QR code at the start of each day. Also, the horizontal scroll is oddly slow (e.g. when scrolling through columns in Excel), but maybe there's a fix for that which I haven't found yet.
Aside from the horizontal scroll, an improvement I'd like to see would be the ability to rotate the screen upside down - that way I could have the charging port of my iPhone pointing to the back of my desk instead of the front - as it is, if I need to charge the phone at the same time as using this app, I have to have the charger under my wrist, which isn't ideal.
Overall, a really useful and functional app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 06 June 2017
- Version: 3.415
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Yao Ruan
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel£1.99
- Unlock Web Remote£1.99
- Remote Image Viewer£1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad£1.99
- Customize Wallpaper£1.99