Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (Pro version)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC (Pro version)
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
Compatible with iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Touch pad stopped on my laptop a year ago, been using a plug in mouse since. My USB ports hardware failed & I was stuck not been able to navigate or do a back up. This little app works very well, slightly intermittent at times, but does the job & saved me losing lots of important business information before scrapping my old laptop. Cheers!
I just want to be able to open the app and be able to navigate within seconds. Sometimes I just doesn’t work, the only way I can tell if it’s working is if the “go pro” advert comes up. Otherwise I have to exit and start the app again multiple of times. I don’t want to has it fake much except to pause and start my TV as I stream Netflix through my laptop to my TV via HDMI ... and it’s taking longer than if I were to get out of bed/sofa and do it from my laptop. Awful.
Finally! A free remote for the Mac with, easy to use, fully accessible, fast and reliable.
After many attempts by others, it’s official. Leave the Mac on the other side of the room, get comfortable and do not worry about moving to control anything again!
- Yao Ruan
- 37 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel £1.99
- Unlock Web Remote £1.99
- Remove Ads £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.