By Yao Ruan
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and PowerPoint (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Install the Remote Mouse App on your iPhone / iPad from the App Store
2. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect
What's New in Version 2.806
Fixed the pinch to zoom feature.
Despite being sold at very different prices on US .v. UK App store bought this app as in desperate need of remote controller. Big mistake! Would only give me >right click< facility, no matter where I touched the screen. Request for technical support has gone unheeded so feel totally ripped off and would suggest that you avoid an app which does not work and receives no support whatsoever.
I can use my iphone to control my MacBook, what’s not to like?
Currently using ‘free’ version so limited features…
Can now use iphone to control MacBook, excellent!
Much better than buying cheap aftermarket bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
Can lay on sofa… control everything on my 50in tv…
Ok so maybe there’s a little lag and it’s not as easy as just ‘thinking’ what you want hahaha ;-)
#result #jobdone #niceone
No firewall, on the same wifi and it doesn’t connect. Don’t get this frankly terrible app.