Remote S for Tesla
By Rego Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Add some more functionality to your Tesla Motors Model S & Model X vehicle with the new Remote S app.
Features currently exclusive to the Remote S app:
- Fully functional Apple Watch app
- Monitor all three ranges (estimated, rated, ideal/typical) at the same time without changing the settings in your car and up to the nearest 1/100th mi/km
- Estimated range is displayed (this takes the average consumption of your past 30 miles and estimates your battery range based on that past usage)
- 3D Touch menu for quick commands from the Home Screen
- Start car with Touch ID without needing a password (can be disabled)
- Opens, connects, and issues commands faster than the Tesla app
- Avoid fees from Tesla: Alarm sounds when the car has completed charging at the Supercharger
- Set an alarm when charging reaches a certain kW or % level
- Camp Mode allows you to keep the HVAC on in the car even though there is no activity. Normally, the car will turn off HVAC after 30 minutes.
- Trigger HomeLink even if the car is plugged in, not in PARK, or you are not near the car
- Display battery usage (vampire drain) & instant charging rate (not the average)
- View how many miles are being used per hour
- Summon your car when not near it and without continuous press needed (autopilot required)
- remotes:// URL schema with custom commands - See 3.3.0 release notes.
- Max cool and Max heat buttons to quickly send multiple commands to your car to optimize cooling and heating
- No-Commands Mode lets you log in the app for your family/friends to monitor your Tesla's location live without allowing them to issue commands to your car.
- Breadcrumb tracking allows you to see the path that the car has recently taken.
- Trip statistics shows your current MPGe, kWh used, miles traveled, kWh per 100 miles, cost savings vs. an internal combustion engine car, cost savings over the lifetime of your car, and many more fun stats.
- Save trip routes to different save slots and compare the distance, kWh used, cost, and more for each route.
- Accurate odometer/range readout with decimal places.
- This opens up all sorts of functionality, such as scheduling, queued commands, and repeated commands
- Consolidated stats and commands into one screen for quicker and easier access
- Start/unlock car with Apple Watch without a password
- Ability to change passenger and driver temperature settings separately instead of always together
Remote commands that will work on the Apple Watch and iPhone/iPad
- Unlock/lock car
- Start/Stop HVAC
- Roof control
- Temperature change
- Honk horn
- Flash lights
- Enable/disable Valet Mode/Clear PIN
- Summon reverse/forward/stop
- Trigger HomeLink
- Start and stop charging
- Open/close charge port (if supported)
- Car location display and tracking
- Support for kilometers/miles and Celsius/Fahrenheit (the app will automatically read the settings from your car, but you can manually change it)
- Display charging stats (amperage, phases, voltage, mi/hr, time left, etc.)
Privacy/Security notice: This app only communicates directly to your car manufacturer's servers when sending login credentials and commands. No identifying information is stored by our company.
Special Thanks: The Tesla Motors Club. ELEKS' Labs for their Apple Watch Tesla concept app. Teo5 for the icon graphics. Will Loconto for the sound effects.
Disclaimer: This software and documentation do not come from nor is endorsed by Tesla Motors Inc. Use this app at your own risk. The author does not guarantee its proper functioning. This app attempts to use the same interface used by the official Tesla apps. However, you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this app. Use of this app can move or change settings to your car and we are not liable for any damages to you, your car or any other object in conjunction with the use of this app.
What's New in Version 3.3.9
- Fixed "invalid credentials" login issues for some users
- Fixed display of charging current for those with car firmware 8.1 and above on the Apple Watch
Does just about everything you need
Works well, a useful amount of extra function compared to the Tesla official app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 28 July 2017
- Version: 3.3.9
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Rego Apps, LLC
- © Rego Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.