Remote Viewfinder For SH100
By Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Install Remote Viewfinder App to your iOS device, then experience new way of image capturing. Samsung SMART Camera SH100 can be controlled remotely on your iOS device
- SH100 Live View (Preview screen) can be wirelessly checked on iPhone screen with real time connection
- Provides control of Timer, Flash, Resolution and capturing of SH100 on iPhone
- When using this App (SH100 and iPhone are connected), images taken by iPhone will also be taken by SH100 and saved in the camera
- When saving the images, the camera will also store the information about location provided by iPhone's GPS on the pictures
- Provides remote controlling function for capturing and playback
- Possible to control zoom level wirelessly
- Captured images can also be copied to iPhone
- iOS version : iOS 4.3 or higher
- Supported devices : iPhone4, iPhone4s
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Tried for 2 days to connect the camera to an iPhone 4, which was the ONLY reason I ALSO bought this camera. They won't find each other and Samsung Support can't answer the problem.
It works on iPad 3!!! It is so cool taking pics away from the camera when it is on a tripod. Although, I've given it three stars because there is a lot of lag and sometimes crashes when I move the camera too much.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 22 March 2012
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Samsung Electronics
- © 2011 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.