Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home. Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.3
iTunes Remote has been updated for iOS 10. This update also includes a number of minor performance and stability improvements.
Missing a couple of things such as the ability to change the volume on the device with the volume buttons in the iPod,iPhone etc some minor connection problems but overall it's great.
Good but missing some key features
It's great if you want to control music in your library, however I'd love to be able to search for tracks in Apple Music. Also the ability for more than one person to add Apple Music tracks to "up next" would be awesome.
It needs more buttons
The app is ok, buts what with all this swiping? Can you not put a fast forward/rewind button on the screen? Swiping is for the cool people, I just wanna fast forward in one touch.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: ITUNES
- © 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.