Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home. Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.3
iTunes Remote has been updated for iOS 10. This update also includes a number of minor performance and stability improvements.
Good but missing some key features
It's great if you want to control music in your library, however I'd love to be able to search for tracks in Apple Music. Also the ability for more than one person to add Apple Music tracks to "up next" would be awesome.
Apple Watch support removed for some reason
I just hope it's the change over from ios9 to 10 that has made this a thing. Please bring it back, guys. It was extremely useful.
No Apple Music/Radio Support
Basically works but cannot search Apple Music or play its associated Radio stations.
Very poor considering how hard Apple is pushing Apple Music and that the app has been updated recently and well over a year after the release of Apple Music!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.