Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home. Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.3
iTunes Remote has been updated for iOS 10. This update also includes a number of minor performance and stability improvements.
Live updating playlist issues
I created an artist smart playlist in iTunes sorted by plays, which live updates as the play count increases. Although I can see the playlist order also live update in this app, when I play it it still plays in the order as per the snapshot of when I last manually chose the 'copy to play order' option (right click the playlist) in iTunes. Minor I know but if this were fixed I could buy a sonos connect amp and attach to my computer to play my tunes via iTunes and not the sonos app as the input.
I don't use Apple Music, however I have an iMac with iTunes with a huge music library and this app on my iPhone controls it perfectly.
I noticed others mentioned you can't control the volume which is odd because I can control the volume ?
Great App does exactly what you'd expect.
Useless without Apple Music Support!
I really can't believe that this app STILL hasn't been updated to support Apple Music -which is how I listen to ALL my music these days thanks to Apple marketing how great it is!
This is ESPECIALLY true since there is a major limitation in IOS that means I cannot stream to more than one Airplay device.
Come Apple, sort it out please. I would prefer to stream to multiple airplay devices from my IOS device, but I'd be willing to use Remote IF IT WORKED WITH APPLE MUSIC!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Apple Distribution International
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.