This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home.
Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.3.1
This update adds support for Two-Factor Authentication when signing in for Home Sharing.
Does the job
I've spent quite a few hours trying to setup a new "streamer" device and I was informed best load a media server app onto my iMac. Well I'm struggling then I searched on the web and read about this app circa 2011. My iTunes library now talks to me device and I'm accessing all my music from my iPad. I was worried from the reviews about using this, but it does the job. Really well
WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO 😤😤
Is that it for this app then? Will you not be updating it? Here’s a joke for you. I stupidly updated my Apple TV to a generation 4 thinking the experience would be much better than I had, new TV, new remote, right..WRONG, worse thing I have ever done. I’m now unable to see any playlists from ATV on the remote, play, pause, forward track, Back Track, and nothing else. The new remote is just as useless as this too with the inability to play a playlist without having to switch on my TV first....sorry apple but your doing everything to loose a very loyal apple fan..not sure how much more I can bare of this.
TO MUCH MESSING AROUND TO DO
Apple supposedly is easy to set up your devices, well NOT THIS TIME, it's a pain, BEST TO FORGET THIS APP, as you can see this app get's BAD REVIEWS, you don't get lots of bad reviews for being Ok
Apple what have you done?
Apple you have let us all down,
Apple I now think you are as S!TT as all the other SH!TT out there and it would seem you don't g!ve a SH!TT about your costumers CUS YOU ST!LL A!N'T DONE NOTHING to sort things out you Muppets, well I was spending £2'700:00 on a mac from you but I don't think I'll bother now like you no longer bother with your SH!TTY APP
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 23 February 2017
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Apple Distribution International
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.