République’s massive Fall 2018 update includes over 1000 fixes and new features, including:
• FREE EPISODE ONE: Players can now access Episode 1: Exordium free of charge! Episodes 2-5 can unlocked with a single in-app purchase
• 3 Unique Costumes: For the very first time on mobile, players can access three costumes for Hope that not only look cool, but change the way you play…
o Runner: Hope becomes ultra-fast, and a timer records your speedrun progress
o Prizrak: Unlocks unlimited TASER® shots
o Student: Turns off auto-save and randomizes weapon drops. Players must collect Tapes to save their game at Beast terminals. For hardcore République players only!
• Bluetooth Gamepad Support + New Control Scheme: mobile players can now control Hope directly with a Bluetooth gamepad, just like the console version
• Lightning fast speeds: République now runs at 60FPS on iPhone X
• Improved performance, frame rate, and visuals across all devices
• FREE documentary series: Our six-part documentary, THE MAKING OF RÉPUBLIQUE, is now available for free
• And much, much more!
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON - "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN - "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) - "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• WINNER - “Excellence in Storytelling,” International Mobile Game Awards
• THE WASHINGTON POST - "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation's elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
• Incredible voiceover performances, starring:
o Rena Strober
o David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
o Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
o Dwight Schultz (killer7, Star Trek)
o Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
• Not optimized for iPhone 4
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability
5/2/19: update resolves various bugs and performance issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Loved every moment! Extremely well done!
What can I say? Wow!! I found this game incredibly enjoyable, and even quite moving in parts. Spectacularly presented, with extremely good characters, voiceovers and graphics, with captivating storyline all the way through. Really impressed, and loved every moment! The developers have clearly put a great deal of thought and care into this, with all the narrative and beautiful details - it shows! Don't think I've enjoyed anything else quite this much; very well done! (Can I also say I got kind of a crush on Madame Prideaux? Hahaha - loved her voices & character!) ;-)
One of the best
I’m extremely picky in these games as I have a short attention span and get bored very quickly. From the get go this game grabbed my attention and kept me in tune until the very end. This sort of reminded me of metal gear which was my fave to play. From character development, the look overall, I am really impressed and LOVED playing this game! Downloaded 100s of games and this will be the first one I will actually pay for. Highly recommend.
Awesome except for issues
This is an absolutely amazing game with good graphics, intriguing storyline and you have so much control. I haven’t seen anything like it before on the App Store so it’s a must. There are 5 chapters and chapter 1 is free but leaves on a cliffhanger hence you need to buy chapter 2-5. I bough chapter 2 but I can’t seem to continue past where I am about to meet the librarian. The game freezes and I cannot go on which is not really what I paid for.
- Camouflaj LLC
- 3.2 GB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Camouflaj LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Episodes 2-5 £6.99
- Episode 2: Metamorphosis Free
- Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes Free
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.