Reuters TV is TV news for people who no longer watch TV. Get the revolutionary, free video news app today.
It’s your news, ready when you are. With on-demand news programming and live, unbiased coverage of the world’s great events, Reuters TV is your daily personalized news show, straight from the source. Your go-to TV news app for the morning commute, Reuters TV is powered by more than 2,500 journalists in 200 locations.
Simply choose your program length and watch news that’s ready when you are, even when offline.
• On-demand: Watch whenever and wherever, for as long as you’ve got
• Up to date: Insightful coverage of national and international news that’s always current
• Relevant to you: Curated with your interests and location in mind
• Any duration: Choose the length of your news program, from 5 to 30 minutes
• Live feeds: Watch the world’s most important events as they happen
• Offline viewing: Your news program will download at scheduled times for offline viewing
• News trends: Whether it’s the latest on North Korea or the current state of the U.S. markets, stay on top of the year’s big stories with our editorially curated Featured Programs.
• Background audio: Listen to your news program even while you’re multitasking
Access to Reuters TV is completely free with limited advertising.
Please visit http://www.reuters.tv/tos and http://www.reuters.tv/privacy for more information. We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
Behind-the-scenes performance enhancements made to provide a richer user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Tell Reuters TV how much time you have to get your news fix, and it’ll create a tailor-made broadcast on the spot. Drawing together the top stories from around the world, this fantastically clever app feels like having your own personal on-demand news channel with reporting from one of the world’s oldest and most trusted news organisations. Broadcasts can be downloaded in advance for times when you’re not online, or you can watch live feeds of developing stories as they happen.
Not Just Another News App
I must admit I was reluctant to download this application because I did not want to be bombarded with news especially bad news which can affect my health.
However I am pleasantly surprised this is one of the best applications I have ever come across! It has a very sleek and polished design.
It’s a game changer that gives opportunity to view things I would not normally see like the switching on of the Downing Street Christmas lights. I can customise what live news I am interested in viewing for the very first time. It might just add to the enjoyment of my everyday life. Well done to the app developers.
From Pigeons to State of the Art - Reuters News
As an ex employee of Reuters, I had grown to trust the news over many years. I also have the benefited from having met many of the Journalists personally. They are some of the finest and honest professionals in the industry. This is a service to be trusted by All. I recommend that everyone at the very least gives it a try. I would suggest you will not be disappointed. The Barons legacy lives on.
- Thomson Reuters
- 94.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Thomson Reuters Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Reuters TV Monthly £1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.