The RFID Web Wedge app is the perfect companion for the high-performance 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID and the 1153 Bluetooth® Wearable UHF RFID Readers from TSL. The app enables direct data input from the UHF Reader into existing Web Applications, yet does not require any additional development time.
Scanning is accomplished with a one-handed trigger operation, and text input fields are populated on any web-based form using custom data and identifiers from your UHF RFID transponders.
Features of RFID Web Wedge:
• Single Shot mode to capture data from individual tags into on-screen fields
• Continuous Scan mode to inventory large tag populations and insert all tag data with a single tap
• Reader power adjustment to optimize for high-density tag field scanning or single tag input
• Capture either EPC identifiers or a user-defined block of tag data or both
• Convert incoming data into ASCII text format for custom tag encodings
• Automatically load a custom URL as the start page.
TSL’s RFID Web Wedge is one of a series of Apps built around TSL's sophisticated, parameterized, ASCII 2 Protocol that allows a sets of pre-configured commands to be executed locally within the Bluetooth® reader. This provides the developer with a powerful set of commands to carry out complex UHF RFID transponder operations in a simple, easy to grasp way . Using these simple, pre-configured ASCII commands, Technology Solutions' Bluetooth® UHF RFID readers can be rapidly integrated into applications for unparalleled levels of productivity.
1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader and 1153 Bluetooth® Wearable UHF RFID Reader Applications:
The functionality, flexibility and cost-effectiveness of Technology Solutions' Bluetooth® UHF RFID readers make them ideal for asset tracking in a wide range of industries, including retail, logistics, life sciences, chemicals, oil & gas, construction, IT, automotive manufacturing, military, transportation monitoring, and personnel access control.
Please note: To explore the full capabilities of TSL’s RFID Web Wedge requires either the TSL 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader or the 1153 Bluetooth® Wearable UHF RFID Reader.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specializes in the design, development and manufacture of Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID) and other multi-technology mobile device peripherals that are used to track products, assets, data or personnel. RFID devices are typically used in transport logistics, stock inventory control, and collection of personnel data and attendance.
This version brings our most requested feature of iPad support to RFID Web Wedge.
We have also added controls to configure the Reader's trigger actions:
* If your task requires more barcode scanning than RFID input, the trigger action can now be swapped to make barcode scans using the single press action.
* Perhaps your task only requires RFID or barcode input - now the unwanted input type can be disabled to avoid inserting the wrong type of data.
Multiple Barcode scans can now be inserted into the same field with a configurable separator between each item, allowing lists of barcode items to be created.
We've also tidied up the error reporting a little bit, particularly when page loads fail.
- Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd.
- 7.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.