"A gem of an app I guarantee will live on my phone for quite some time, and I suspect that’ll be true for you other iOS device-carrying folks as well." - notreble.com
Rhythm Calculator is for any musician. Whether you are just starting to learn an instrument, practising more advanced pieces, or have been composing for years, this is the app for you. For music teachers, this is a valuable teaching aid and can help improve the quality of your students’ practice sessions.
Rhythm Calculator allows a musician to quickly and easily input a complicated section of musical notation and hear it played back in perfect time and tempo. Learning the relationship of notes through manual input and visual highlighting will improve your sight-reading skills. Slow the rhythm right down to practice that tricky passage. Save the rhythm for a future practice session. A great tool to have in your pocket!
With a simple and familiar calculator-style user interface, inputting rhythm is a breeze. Hit the ‘=‘ button to hear the rhythm played back repeatedly so that you can play along.
- Note and rest values up to 1/128 (Semihemidemisemiquaver)
- Simple and compound time signatures
- Tied notes
- Note articulation
- Multiple dotted rhythms
- Any complex or nested tuplet
- 25 melodic and 16 percussive realistic instrument sounds
- Saving and loading rhythms
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
Really handy tool. Love it. :)
Needs update keeps freezing
Don't waste your time inputting a rhythm into it. It crashes EVERY TIME.
- JET Powered Apps Ltd.
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 JET Powered Apps Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.