Ride - the ultimate eSK8 companion app.
Use Ride to track your epic rides on electric skateboards across your city; stop using apps built for running!
- See all photos you took during a ride automatically in ride histories.
- Tap anywhere on a route to see what speed you were travelling.
- Track your rides with Ride on iOS or watchOS, completely independently.
- See your current, average and top speed instantly during your ride.
- The watchOS speedometer is always available during a ride, just start a ride and raise your wrist.
- View individual ride total distance, duration, top speed and more.
- See your overall Ride stats like total distance ridden combined.
- View your entire ride history on a beautiful map.
- Epic ride? Gorgeous smooth roads? Easily share a bespoke image of your route.
- Smart-saving discards rides you accidentally started.
- Smart real-time syncing of settings across the iOS and watchOS apps.
Optionally connect to a Boosted Board for an enhanced experience:
- See your current charge level and status.
- See and change your current Ride mode from either the iOS or watchOS app. (Your board must be stationary to change mode!)
- Automatically end a ride when your board disconnects.
- Smart, configurable notifications for critical battery levels and when your board is "sufficiently charged".
- Share your current stats in a beautiful image.
- IFTTT support allowing you to hook up WiFi sockets to IFTTT triggers when your board is sufficiently charged etc (handy for people who live at the top of hills and can't charge their board to 100%)
More eSK8 boards are being considered for future versions.
Feeling generous and want to support future development of Ride? Find the optional in-app purchases to tip Kane Cheshire, the independent designer and developer who works on Ride.
Ride 2 is here, and I'm extremely proud of it! Along with a fresh new look, Ride 2 brings lots of great new features and tweaks:
- A unified ride history and ride tracking experience, meaning you track a ride directly on the main map screen
- Ride now finds ALL photos you took on a ride using any camera app saved to your photo roll and displays them in your ride history!
- Tap anywhere on a route and see what speed you were going
- Adds a new button to zoom to your current location
- See your overall Ride stats
- Significantly improved GPS filtering algorithm to vastly reduce the amount of incorrect speed results
- Improved GPS quality messaging when GPS is low
- Simplified notification text
- Changing Ride mode is even easier on watchOS
- See your odometer value on watchOS
- More reliable battery level on watchOS
- More reliable watchOS complication
- Moved to MapBox which means I'll be able to support different themes in the future
- Support for new boards
- Added an acknowledgements screen
- Significantly more reliable connection
If you have any feedback or ideas please let me know on Twitter @RideHelp or Reddit r/RideApp
Ratings and Reviews
What the Boosted Board app should have been
Being able to see my speed on my watch in real time alongside the remaining battery is amazing. Definitely the missing app for the Boosted Board.
Developer Response ,
Thanks, Matt :D
Essential for Boosted Board owners
The best app to control your board and map rides. I use it every time
Developer Response ,
Thanks Graham :D feel free to follow me on Twitter @RideHelp if you ever have any feedback :)
- Kane Cheshire
- 42 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Kane Cheshire
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 1 Tip £0.99
- Tier 2 Tip £2.99
- Tip Tier 3 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.