Right to Rent Tenant Check for Landlords
By GiraffeSoft Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Right to Rent Check (R2R) is a multi tasking app allowing users to check immigration status of the tenant, scan document, convert it to a date stamped PDF, print, save, export to email, capture handwritten signature, set up a calendar reminder, call Home Office Landlords Helpline. R2R app automates mandatory paperwork by generating forms and emails using the information previously entered by user. App also allows users to archive documents so they could be easily found if any questions arise.
R2R app is an essential tool for UK landlords, tenants and letting agents who want to comply with UK immigration legislation, know their rights and be prepared for recent changes in UK immigration rules. It is a must have choice for a landlord or a property manager (including letting agent).
R2R App is free to download to learn more about Right to Rent checks and take a test if Right to Rent scheme applies to the user's particular case.
The user needs to purchase credits to perform the actual tenant's immigration status checks, scan documents and have date stamped certificates created. Credits cost depending on volumes from £3.99 (when buying 200 checks at a time) to £9.99 (when buying just 1 check) per tenant. Exact prices may vary insignificantly (subject to currency conversion rate and AppStore price tiers changes).
R2R app (product of Giraffesoft ltd) complies with UK Data Protection Act, company is registered with Information Commissioners Office.
In more details:
As per new rules coming into effect UK landlords will have to check immigration status of private tenants, subtenants and lodgers before letting the property or room to them. Non-compliance will be punished with hefty fees up to £3,000 per person and in some cases jail. There are over 100 UK/EU documents in circulation that can be presented as proof of immigration status.
How R2R app can help?
1. R2R App guides the user step by step through the checking process, helping to choose the correct document the tenant needs to present and shows how the sample documents should look like. It also takes user through basic visual checks to ensure that document presented to them is genuine. No other existing solutions will address the genuinity checks and show how a particular European passport or ID should look like.
2. R2R App allows the user to use device's camera as a scanner to make copies of checked documents which then will be automatically date stamped by the app as required by Home Office. No other exisiting solutions will allow user to do all the tasks and at the same time to stay mobile and break free from the office and internet. Alternative to R2R will be office scanners, expensive ID checking scanners, web based software.
3. R2R App fully automates the paperwork that is required from landlord - it captures handwritten signatures, automatically fills in forms (using data that has been previosly gathered) and saves user their valuable time. App not only creates documents for the user but also allows the user to archive documents to make them easily accessible in case of Home Office requests. No other existing solutions will automate time consuming paperwork.
R2R App makes the complex process easy and straightforward. No training is required. The user has full control of the document checking process and time of checking reduces dramatically from average reported 25 min (best closest time by using online checking tool) to 5 min when using the App.
What's New in Version 1.3
Removed: qualification test "Do you need to do right to rent checks?" due to legislation changes. Fixed: an bug where tutorial has been featured on the login screen
- Category: Business
- Updated: 09 February 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 98.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GiraffeSoft Limited
- © GiraffeSoft 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Tenant Check£6.99
- 200 tenant checks£699.99
- 10 Tenant Checks£49.99
- 5 Tenant Checks£28.99