Rightmove Property Search
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bought to you from the UK’s number one property website, the Rightmove property search app for iOS lets you search over a million properties on the go from the palm of your hand.
What you’ll love about the Rightmove property app:
- Sign up to instant property alerts to be notified as soon as a new property matching your criteria appears on Rightmove
- Find the right home, near the right school with our ‘School Checker’ tool
- Sync and share your saved properties and searches seamlessly across all your devices
- Big, beautiful property photos viewable in full screen will help you get a feel of the property
- Floorplans to help you understand the layout of a property
- View the sold price history of over 26 million UK properties
- Find out which stations and schools are near a property to build up an idea of the local area
- Seamless switch between view types (map, list or grid)
- See a property you’d like to view? Enquire directly via phone or email without leaving the app
- Share property with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, via email or SMS
Use the app on your iPhone and/or iPad, and by syncing with your myRightmove account, ensure you can pick up where you left off each and every time.
Covering properties from all over England, Scotland and Wales, Rightmove has the largest number of UK properties for sale and to rent, as well as the largest number of advertising estate agents.
As well as covering circa 90% of all properties for sale, Rightmove can also help you with your property research, with valuable information on previous sold prices and market information.
If you’re looking to buy, sell, rent or let a property, find your happy with the Rightmove iOS app!
Love this app? We want to hear about it!
If you love the Rightmove app or have an idea of how we could make it even better, we’d love to hear about it! Simply tweet us @Rightmove to let us know.
What's New in Version 4.16
- Users on iOS 10 beta versions should not experience crashes any more.
- You can now access your favourite parts of the app via 3D Touch on compatible iPhones.
Thanks for all your feedback - we appreciate all reviews and feedback so keep talking to us!
It would be great if when viewing properties on the map if the house you just selected (eg marked by the blue balloon on Bond Street) clearly shown the details for that house. At the moment (on iPad anyway) 5 different property photos are displayed and you can't tell/don't know which is on Bond Street. Perhaps a star, or larger photos of the one chosen.
Otherwise love the app
Have used this app a lot over many years however at present it is taking forever to load properties when doing a search and sometimes just showing "loading" without giving any results at all. I've kept the criteria low range so it's not as if I'm overloading it for the search. I am also using super-fast internet connection so it's not an issue on my side. Sort it out please Rightmove or I'll have to start using other property finder apps that actually do what they're suppose to do!
Just does not work when it used to !
This app used to work but it is now at best unresponsive. It locks up whilst typing in a search, properties displaying at the bottom of the page don't open and it takes ages to open the up.
Please fix these issues otherwise Zoopla will reluctantly end up being my default property search engine.
Update 6 months on: issues still have not been addressed and it's unusable, locking up even when entering a search via the keypad. I have now uninstalled it from my iPhone.