Ringtone Editor Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can easily make unlimited ringtone and text tone from your iPod Music.
"Overall, this app is fun and easy to use,
and works great with no glitches.
It is reasonably priced and
does not disappoint."
- Unlimited Ringtone / Text Tone
- High quality sound
- 0.5~40 seconds duration
- 0.1 seconds precision
- Voice Recording
- Volume Control System
- Real Waveform
- Set the duration and position on the waveform
- Waveform Zoom
- Editing during a playback
- Loop playback
- Wide Editing Mode
- Support Metadata (Album Artwork, Title, Artist)
- Ringtone Manager (Preview, Delete, Email)
- iPhone 3GS or later (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Compatible)
- iOS 5.1.1 or later (iOS 8 Compatible)
- To set ringtones, you have to sync your iPhone with iTunes.
* SUPPORT E-MAIL : email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Fixed a minor bug.
Rubbish Adds on a paid app
Rubbish, really annoyed about adds on a paid app.
Shame because the real waveform with zoom and volume control looked like it was going to be a cut above the rest, but to get your cut is near on impossible, trying to adjust the in and out points without the whole thing moving is very frustrating.
Why not make the first and last volume control also be the in and out points?
With the option to individually lock them on there in or out points. Then once it's locked you can play with the levels.
The interface looks nice but it's so dark you have to pump up your devices brightness to see the buttons symbols.
I would love to come back and give a more positive review, so not deleting just yet, I think it's got potential.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 17 March 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: #App
- © #App
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.