By Sheng Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Ripcorder Audio is an easy-to-use but powerful recording app for your mac. You can use it to record from any audio input device you have on your mac, including mac’s internal microphone and built-in line input.
You can even set it up to record your mac’s system sound that is played by your mac’s speakers. Thus, you can easily record your favorite online audio stream such as radio broadcast and podcast. You can then import and playback those recordings using iTunes or any other audio playback software on mac.
Ripcorder Audio is designed to maintain best audio quality while providing various audio compression options. You can use Ripcorder Audio to record directly into common format such as MP3 (constant bit rate, and variable bit rate), AAC, Apple Lossless, PCM, FLAC, etc.
The app is also light-weight and unobtrusive, so you can leave it recording at the background while running other tasks on the mac.
Please visit http://www.ripcorder.com for more info.
* Quick access from mac’s status icons.
* Recording in both stereo and mono sound.
* Auto-track splitting.
* Recording and track title editing.
* Direct playback from the app.
* Choose between various audio encoding methods: MP3 (CBR and VBR), AAC, Apple Lossless, PCM, FLAC.
* Support recording of mac’s speaker output. It will record whatever is being played by the mac.
* Unobtrusive and light-weight, designed to do background recording.
What's New in Version 2.2
* Made fully compatible with OS X Yosemite.
* Improved UI display clarity.
* Performance enhancements.
Works well once installed properly
not a bad app, works well once you have installed it and its accompanying addon. Be warned though, Manage your recordings as you record them. If you end up with 100 sound files stored inside the app, there is no way to delete on mass.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 22 April 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sheng Apps
- © Sheng Apps
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor