By Rainfrog, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACHIEVE THE PERFECT CUP – CONSISTENTLY
Creative coffee roasting is an art. The key lies in leveraging both your triumphs and mistakes, and visualizing how all of your data works together to affect the final taste. Designed for specialty and prosumer roasters alike, Roastmaster paints the bigger picture. It enhances and speeds your workflow, compounding your achievements on your way to that consistently perfect cup!
Learn from the past and build a future:
Set a roadmap from any profile or roast with just a tap
Track any number of roast curves: control or temperature
Target, inspect, and monitor data in the interactive analyzer
Stay on course with delta curves, level indicators, and temperature projections
Never miss a milestone with alarms, set-point alerts, and temperature trigger notifications
Save any roast as a profile, and build a custom library tailored to style or bean
View interactive roast log reports to compare metrics like drying time, development percent, moisture loss, and many others
Keep your green bean inventory in sync with your actual stock — automatically:
Beans or blends – let Roastmaster do the bean counting for you!
Set order reminders to alert you of low inventory
Record details like country, trade, processing, and more
Track lot details such as age, cost, moisture, Q Score, and more
Audit inventory and lot shipments with advanced reporting
Get creative concocting, tasting, and perfecting your signature blends:
Blend green beans or roasts by weight or percentage
Create "snapshot" experiments and track your results
Roasting a blend? Let Roastmaster calculate the green weights
Rate a morning pot of drip coffee, or score a professional cupping session:
Record extraction time, brew ratio, grind settings, and more
Score traditional attributes like aroma, body, and acidity with multiple cupping styles
Enter scores easily with interactive spider graphs
Visualize how cupping scores relate to all aspects of your workflow
LINK TO THERMOCOUPLES (OPTIONAL)
The Data Logging in-app purchase allows you to connect one or more thermocouples to automate your roasts. Roastmaster displays and records real-time temperature readings from each probe. When paired with Roastmaster’s other automation features, roasting becomes truly hands-free!
MUCH, MUCH MORE
Reports, labels, sharing – if it’s aimed at great tasting coffee, you can bet it’s in there or we’re working on it! For a complete guide and walkthrough, please visit: http://rainfroginc.com
What's New in Version 9.0.0
• Spanish, French, Simplified Chinese and Korean Languages.
• 64-bit native on compatible devices.
• Roast and Curve Events: Add time-stamped markers to any roast or curve to signify a point of interest. Or, define a custom temperature trigger in a curve event, and Roastmaster will alert you when it’s been reached, annotating the curve to match.
• Advanced Reporting Capabilities: View and compare detailed information about virtually any detail of your library, as well as many new calculated metrics. See side-by-side metric comparisons, groupings and tallies, or view this information in interactive line and bar charts with overlaid cupping information.
• Smarter, Faster and Easier Numerical Data Entry: All of Roastmaster’s numerical data entry screens have been redesigned with better layout, form-based navigation, and custom keyboard and measurement units pickers, allowing for faster and easier data entry.
• Easier Node Entry: Redesigned curve entry panel with selectable text and custom decimal keyboard make entering node data a breeze.
• Bean Lot Tracking: Track and audit information about individual beans lots, such as lot number, cost, moisture, density, Q Score, screen size and more. Roastmaster creates bean lots automatically as you received inventory, providing an audit trail for changing attributes.
• Inventory Warning Threshold for Beans: Roastmaster will alert you when that bean’s stock needs to be replenished.
• Full Control of Auxiliary Entities: Caffeine, processing, market, size, growing, density and roaster temperature types can be created, deleted and edited at will.
• Custom Roast Names: Easily distinguish among roasts by entering custom names.
• Roast Yield Prediction: See what the expected yield is for any roast and roast style, based on recent roasts in your library.
• Estimated Green Weight from Yields: Use past yield information to predict the required green weight based on recent roasts in your library.
• Expanded Roast Attributes: Pre and post moisture, density and weight values, along with many calculated metrics via Curve Events, such as turnaround, drying and ramp times.
• Expanded Cupping Protocols: Choose from a number of different protocols aimed at tracking roast efficiency and/or green attributes, or choose the manual style to enter a quick score.
• Interactive Cupping Spider Graphs: Edit attribute scores graphically by tapping and dragging on the spider graph itself, or via an enhanced numeric keypad.
• Cupping Flights: Select multiple roasts to create a batch of cuppings, then perform a flight cupping in-line with spider graphs.
• Expanded Cupping Attributes: See the brew ratio of your cuppings, and store many new attributes, like water temperature, TDS, grind settings, and extraction time.
• Manual Roast Sorting: Roastmaster now provides the ability to reorder roasts by dragging, making it easy to define the order in which a day’s roasts should be performed.
• Default Roaster. Set any roaster as the default and it will be automatically tagged in new roasts.
• Analyzer Graph Shift: Drag the Y axis downward to quickly pull taller reading curves into view.
• In-Line Calculator: Access a custom calculator complete with “paper tape” style readout anywhere numeric values are entered. Perform any computation, and apply the results.
• Create nodes without typing by dragging curve labels in the analyzer.
• Roastmaster will now prevent iOS from sleeping when in the analyzer or console with a bound data logging probe, allowing you to monitor the roaster as it warms up.
• Non-metric volume and density measurements now translate correctly between US common units and UK Imperial units, and can be entered in either system.
• Analyzer composite notes now shows the roasted weight and roaster.
• Agtron fields now allow decimals
• Fixes a bug that would result in a crash when adding a bean when the bean sort mode is set to region.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 25 September 2015
- Version: 9.0.0
- Size: 88.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Rainfrog, Inc.
- © 2010 Rainfrog,Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Data Logging£10.99