By Level Eight AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the Man of Steal…
Play as Bob, the hapless burglar intent on changing his ways. Unfortunately for Bob, however, he's going to be forced into a few final jobs before he's allowed out of the criminal life.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
"This game is genuinely a joy to play and an interesting take on the robbing genre." — App-Score
"If the Grand Theft Auto phenomenon has taught us anything, it's that we as a people love theft. Robbery Bob is just one of the many games that fill that demand." — Polygon
Sneak past security guards, residents and sleeping bulldogs as you recover the loot in each stage. Use your ninja-like skills, abilities, utilities, and costumes to hide in some tight squeezes and avoid detection.
Your sticky-fingered missions will take you through a local neighbourhood, Downtown, and even through some secret labs. Can you get a perfect on every one?
Robbery Bob features:
• Avoid being detected as you break into houses, shops, and more in over 100 challenging levels
• Use your skills to dodge traps in your way and find all the available loot
• Pinch everything from secret documents to old pairs of clothes – don’t forget to grab those hard to find TV remotes!
• An engrossing comical storyline complete with hilarious animations and a genuinely twisting narrative
• Customise Bob with cool items and outfits
What's New in Version 1.8
Join Bob on his latest lootin’ lark as he heads out to Summer Camp for a whole new chapter of sneaking in the sun.
Robbery Bob Review
I think that Robbery Bob is a great games and very addictive! I would definitely say it is one of my favourites😝 I would recommend it to anyone💪🏼
Although it is great, I would like to see some more levels being added (and you don't have to buy them) and more updated powers to be added to Bob!🏃🏼 But overall the games is amazing!!!!!!😃
This game is so creative and because the levels are short you can never get bored. It's so addictive and I replayed it a few times! I'd advise anyone to get this.
Just started playing this game never played such a good game before. It is a shame that robbery bob 2: double trouble is £2.99. Everything's good apart from that
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 June 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Level Eight AB
- © Level Eight
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shadow Bob£3.99
- Coin Pack£0.79
- Luxury Pack£3.99
- Unlock Everything£4.49
- Fortune Pack£2.29
- Lucky Pack£1.49
- Unlock Advanced Chapter£1.49
- Unlock All Outfits£2.99
- Coin Booster£1.49
- Treasury Pack£7.99