Imagine limitless adventures with Role, a group storytelling game for iOS!
Finally, a tabletop role playing game you can keep in your pocket. No more piles of dice, complex rule books, long turns, or pencils and paper. Role is designed to give you everything you need, right on your iPhone. Setup is fast, learning is easy, and playing is simple. Gather your friends, become fantastic characters, and go on wild adventures. The only limit is your imagination.
With Role take your adventures and characters to the next level with great features such as:
• Fast setup and gameplay. Role turns tabletop storytelling into a party game! Play any time, anywhere.
• Simple, clear character creation. Choose from a variety of different heroes, or create your own!
• A wide library of unique adventure scenarios. Play a different story every time!
• Focus on the fun! Role handles all the complex dice rolls and stat-tracking, so you don't have to.
• Never get stuck mid-adventure. Tap the Role Button at any time for new, unexpected story ideas!
Upgrade your experience to Role+ and get advanced features such as:
• Save your characters and return to them later to continue your adventures!
• Personalize your characters and adventures by uploading custom background art from your phone!
• Keep leveling up your characters to unlock new skills and play long running campaigns!
• Enjoy Role with no ads!
Role is the tabletop storytelling game that goes where you go. Whether it involves deep space, dragons, super heroes, zombies, or a herd of pugs, there's no story you can't tell!
Let's imagine together.
A couple of bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t tell how to actually play this
It looks like it would be a great time but me and my friends can’t actually figure out how to use it exactly, I think it supposed to be just a replacement for the pen and paper and dice and all that that D&D uses but it’s really simplified to the point that it’s not clear as to how exactly the whole thing works. If the tutorial explained exactly how to set up a game and what you should know or do then I would be happier. But as it stands, the best I can gather is that you’d only enjoy this if you already know how to play D&D or role playing games in general since it doesn’t give you many rules, and make it fun.
Looks like a great game I’m just waiting for people to start playing it so I can actually play it
It’s pretty good
I rly like this type of d&d stuff, and this was a good and simplistic version of that. Pretty solid, but would be cool if you could save play multiple adventures at once
- The Soap Collective, LLC
- 102.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015-2017 The Soap Collective, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Role+ £3.99
- Sci-Fi Characters £0.99
- Fantasy Adventures £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.