Room Racer is a frantic augmented reality racing game you can play anywhere. Race against bots in single player mode, or go head-to-head with a friend in multiplayer mode!
With a super-simple tap-to-accelerate system, it's easy for anyone to pick up and play Room Racer - but rather tricky to master...
• Complete all nine tracks against the CPU, or go head-to-head with a friend in multiplayer mode!
• Open up the Track Builder and create your own augmented reality racecourses around your home, office, back garden - wherever you want!
• Collect and use outrageous power-ups like rockets and lasers to blast your opponent off the track and into oblivion.
• Win races and unlock special paint jobs for your car!
• Earn bragging rights by beating your friends on lap leaderboards for every track!
It's Room Racer's FIRST big update, and hoo boy is it a big 'un. We got a lot of feedback from v1.0, and took it on board - so here's what you have to look forward to waiting inside the 1.1 update:
• LOOPS AND BARREL ROLLS: Now available in the track editor are two new track pieces - the loop-the-loop, and the barrel roll! Make your tracks more outrageously impossible than ever with these additions!
• PHOTO MODE: Proud of that sweet new paint job you unlocked? Why not show it off in a video or snapshot in our SHINY NEW photo mode? Drop your car down in real-world scale and pose for the camera, then share with friends and family!
• THREE NEW TRACKS: What, you thought we'd put two of the most exciting track pieces in this update and NOT show off what they can do?
• BRAND NEW FOOD PROP PACK: We thought it'd be pretty rad if you could drive around giant/small food, so we added a free prop pack of food. You can also mix and match the props from different sets, so go wild!
• TWEAKS AND FIXES: Yeah, yeah. We hear you. Sometimes the cars drive a bit less like cars, and a bit more like speedboats. We've done a bunch of tweaking to the gameplay to make them more car-y than ever before, and we've also patched up some bugs and other bits.
Ratings and Reviews
Reminds me of micro machines on the beloved ps1 but within the real world! Making your tracks is also a big win 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙃
It’s genuinely really fun!! I don’t have any friends so only played single player so far but the AR works great and it’s actually a fun game not just AR for AR’s sake. GET IT.
Just so good.
Writing a short review so I can get back to playing it!
- Awkward Silence Ltd
- 318.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Awkward Silence Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.