RoosterMoney Pocket Money App
By World Learning Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The RoosterMoney Pocket Money & Allowance Tracker for parents and children helps families manage pocket money, chores and rewards and teaches children the value of saving. Available in any currency.
RoosterMoney Pocket Money & Allowance Tracker gets pocket money sorted. It transforms the way you give pocket money and your child's allowance, by making it simple for parents and fun for kids. Parents remain the Bank of Mum and Dad and no deposits are required to start using RoosterMoney.
For those parents who need extra features like a more advanced chore tracker, adding extra family members, or even setting interest rates, there’s the option to upgrade to RoosterPLUS.
Parents sign up to record the pocket money comings and goings for their children. Each child has an account too and can check their statement and savings, create saving goals and choose what they want to save for.
Key Features for Parents:
- Set up a pocket money routine for your kids; issuing allowances automatically each week or on an ad hoc basis in your preferred currency (£, $, € and more).
- You can also select stars as a currency, we act as an online Reward Chart!
- View current balances and statements, so you can track kids money.
- Boost pocket money for jobs, achievements or gifts.
- Remove pocket money and hand it to your kids so they can spend it at the shops.
- Take pictures of things at the shops and set these as savings targets for your kids to save up for.
- Lock their allowance in an instant.
- A great way for teaching children money.
Key Features for Kids:
- Take control of your pocket money.
- Know how much money you have and how it has been saved and spent by checking your statement.
- Create goals to save for, and you can upload your own photos!
- Save money to add to a Savings Account.
- Customise your Dashboard and make your account your own.
- Get a head-start learning about money!
What is RoosterMoney?
Our mission is a simple one. We provide easy and engaging tools that help parents to raise money-wise kids.
We set out to sort a specific problem: Pocket money is a great idea in principle. But finding a system that works for your family is hard, particularly when you’re juggling the weekly shop, work emails and football practice. And everything else for that matter.
We believe in the power of pocket money to transform children’s understandings of money – whether you give them 20p a week or £10. And we think these lessons are best learned by keeping things simple for parents and fun for kids. Importantly we think the best things are learned together.
What Parents think:
“Pocket money issues used to stress me out no end and now it is all just FUN! I tried so many times writing things in cash books & various money boxes but nothing really worked until I found RoosterMoney.” Annabel, mum of three.
“The beauty of RoosterMoney is that it manages pocket money in a virtual way that is perfect for parents like me who do not deal in cash.” Wendy, mum of one.
“Before using RoosterMoney, they would receive ad-hoc amounts from friends and family and would store it all over the place. They now know exactly how much they have and how long they have been saving for.” Lucinda, mum of three.
PLUS PRICING & TERMS
RoosterMoney offers 2 auto-renewing subscription options for Extra PLUS Features:
£1.99 per month
£14.99 per year
Prices are for United Kingdom customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your PLUS subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.roostermoney.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.6.0
Things are looking exciting in this latest App update:
- Introducing the Spend pot (formerly the wallet)! Spend now has its very own space to view ins and outs and make boosts/removes or transfers.
- Safe has now become Save with a new look and feel (watch that rooster climb!)
- We’ve also made a few tweaks and enhancements to keep things ticking
If you have any questions or feedback, do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 22 November 2017
- Version: 3.6.0
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: World Learning Ltd
- © 2017 World Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extra PLUS Features£1.99
- Extra PLUS Features£14.99