RoosterMoney: Manage Pocket Money and Track Chores
By World Learning Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The RoosterMoney Pocket Money and Allowance Tracker for parents and children helps families manage pocket money, chores and rewards and teach children the value of money. Available in any currency.
RoosterMoney Pocket Money and Allowance Tracker gets pocket money sorted. It transforms the way you give pocket money and your child's allowance, by making it simple for parents and fun for kids. Parents remain the Bank of Mum and Dad and no deposits are required to start using RoosterMoney.
Parents sign up to record the pocket money comings and goings for their children. Each child has an account too and can check their statement and savings, create saving goals and choose what they want to save for.
Key Features for Parents:
- Set up a pocket money routine for your kids; issuing pocket money automatically each week or on an ad hoc basis in your preferred currency (£, $, € and more).
- If your children aren't ready for using real money, you can also award stars, RoosterMoney acts as an online Reward Chart!
- View current balances and statements.
- Boost pocket money for jobs, achievements or gifts.
- Remove pocket money and hand it to your kids so they can spend it at the shops.
- Take pictures of things at the shops and set these as savings targets for your kids to save up for.
- Lock their allowance in an instant.
Key Features for Kids:
- Take control of your pocket money.
- Know how much money you have and how it has been saved and spent by checking your statement.
- Create goals to save for and choose how much to add to each goal.
- Save money to add to a Savings Account using our Safe function.
- Customise your Dashboard theme and make your account your own.
What is RoosterMoney?
Our mission is a simple one. We provide easy and engaging tools that help parents to raise money-wise kids.
RoosterMoney was born out of Roosterbank, a virtual world we built back in 2013. We’re building a product and platform that will change the way in which kids manage and learn about money. We are also working closely with schools, coding clubs and other financial organisations to create immersive experiences for kids learning about money.
We set out to sort a specific problem: Pocket money is a great idea in principle. But finding a system that works for your family is hard, particularly when you’re juggling the weekly shop, work emails and football practice. And everything else for that matter.
We believe in the power of pocket money to transform children’s understandings of money – whether you give them 20p a week or £10. And we think these lessons are best learned by keeping things simple for parents and fun for kids. Importantly we think the best things are learned together.
What Parents think
“Pocket money issues used to stress me out no end and now it is all just FUN! I tried so many times writing things in cash books & various money boxes but nothing really worked until I found Roosterbank.” Annabel, mum of three.
“The beauty of RoosterMoney is that it manages pocket money in a virtual way that is perfect for parents like me who do not deal in cash.” Wendy, mum of one.
“Before using RoosterMoney, they would receive ad-hoc amounts from friends and family and would store it all over the place. They now know exactly how much they have and how long they have been saving for.” Lucinda mum of three.
“I love that Georgie is learning she has to save and budget for things she wants and she’s doing it in a really safe and fun way.” Mandy, mum of two.
What's New in Version 2.9.8
Sometimes it's about making things even speedier.
In this release, we've made it quicker and easier to add and remove money from your child's account. You can Boost and Remove money for multiple kids at the same time - saving you valuable seconds! And to top it off, you can now choose whether any new money goes into the Wallet or straight into the Safe for the Super Savers amongst your kids!
Please do get in touch if there's anything you need, we're always here and loving hearing from our Rooster families. You can find us at email@example.com