Rotten WiFi – public WiFi and 3G/4G Watchdog.
Would your provider pass Rotten WiFi test?
Rotten WiFi enables people help each other choose the best and avoid rotten Internet connection places.
- Measures not only technical parameters of WiFi, 3G and 4G but also clients’ satisfaction, as for most users Kbps & Mbps has no meaning at all.
- Measure clients’ satisfaction using NPS (Net Promoter Score) method in a scale from 1-10.
- Users can share their Internet experiences in social media (Twitter, FB, G+, Foursquare) or via e-mail using nifty phrases and sarcastic caricatures, reflecting the quality of network connection.
- Sharing and expressing emotions creats a forum for generating feedback regarding the Internet service people receive.
- Users can search for alternative and better performing WiFi spots nearby, which have been recommended and rated by others. High and low satisfaction WiFi spots are displayed on a map.
- Before travelling users can download a map with public hot spots of the place they are going to visit and use it offline at the destination.
Join us if you are sick and tired of poor Internet connection!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for finding the best WiFi when out and about
Scans the download and upload speed quickly and let's you share where there is fast WiFi, and shame the places where the WiFi is rotten, easy to use and I have found myself using it a lot. Great app to have when you need decent WiFi when out.
- TelcoQ Ltd
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 iTo, Meetpoint
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.