RoundsOnMe - Send drinks to friends - Rounds on Me
By Locassa Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unable to attend your best friend's birthday party? Your employees done something amazing and deserve an ice-cold beer after work? Spotted the person of your dreams in the bar but are too shy to start a conversation? Well worry no more, because you have just found Rounds on Me!
Send: Your friends, colleagues and family a gift from you favourite restaurant or bar.
Receive: Do you have a special occasion coming up? Make sure your friends can treat you to a gift even if they can't make it.
Offers: Search for the hottest drinks and food deals in town to help your cash go that little bit further. Who knows where the night will take you?
Ice Breaker: Send a drink to that special person that you just saw in the bar and start a chat! or if you're lucky you may receive one! Just check into a venue and see the people that have also checked in the same one. For privacy purposes the app won't continue with any chat, photos, or notifications once you have left the venue.
Spin the bottle: (coming soon): Just spin the wheel of fortune everyday to get some free drinks and exceptional deals!
How are payments and redeem drinks working?
- Be safe knowing that Rounds on Me utilises Global Payments to carry out purchases. Global Payments is a multi award winning payment provider, which is HSBC Bank plc’s preferred supplier for card processing in the UK. Global Payments is the sole owner of the information collected, so they are legally responsible as data controller for that personal information pursuant to applicable laws. No customer card details are collected within the app, but using a secure and reliable website from Global Payments. To find out more about Global Payments policy, please visit https://resourcecentre.globaliris.com/privacypolicy.html.
- The app will let you choose paying using Apple Pay or manually inputing your card data in Global Payments secure and reliable website.
- The cost of your purchase will be deducted from your credit/debit card once you make the purchase. However, if the other person doesn't redeem your drink within 28 days, the money will be sent back to you.
- When someone send you a gift, you receive a notification telling the person who invites you and the gift he/she is offering. If you accept it, the money will be sent to your credit/debit card so you need to pay with your card the actual drink.
- Create an account and receive a gift is completely free and no charges are included! You only need to pay for the drinks you send with the commission detailed below. The payment method is a two steps transference: The money goes from the person who pays to Rounds on Me until the other person decides to accept or reject it. When accepting Rounds on Me sends the money to that person. However if they reject the drink, the money goes back to the original user.
- Rounds on Me reserves a commission of £0.40 or 3.8% for every purchase, whichever greater.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Now it's easier to access the Ice Breaker! Just open the menu and you can check in the nearest venue.
- Bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 23 May 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 72.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Locassa Ltd
- © 2016 Rounds On Me Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.