The Royal Wedding; Your Personal Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is an in-depth guide to the royal wedding - everything you need to know about Prince William and Kate, the guests, ceremony, timetable, processions, music, reception, all brought to you with stunning photos and rich audio.
* Map is zoomable & pan-able on both iPhone and iPad - double tap or pinch outside the map wheel to zoom and pan around area* - The initial zoom on the iPhone is just an overview of the area, you will need to zoom in on the enlarged map to see detail.
* As featured in the Irish Times and Washington Times*
* Latest update adds new content*
We give you the background and stories behind the things you’ll see, whether you are there on the day or watching from home.
An easy-to-use ‘map wheel’ rotates to show the timings and events of the day, where the royal couple will be, as well as your own location using GPS. Each click of the wheel gives you photos, audio and details of that particular moment.
The app includes:
* Profiles of William and Kate - their childhood, education and careers
* Profiles of the royal family and the Middleton family
* Profiles of the bridesmaids, pages, and notable guests
* Details of the carriage procession
* Details of the wedding ceremony with zoomable seating plan
* History of Westminster Abbey
* Details of the reception and party
* Map wheel combining a GPS-enabled map and timetable of the day
* Bespoke audio created for the app by award winning actress Flora Montgomery
This is your souvenir app, beautifully presented with music, script, soundscapes and photos, to keep as a memento of the special day.
Watch and listen to the facts and details about Kate’s fashion style, William’s education, how they met, the royal carriage procession, and the Queen’s reception.
Read about the Prince of Wales, the Middletons, the bridesmaids, Princess Diana’s engagement ring, the wedding bouquet, the music at Westminster Abbey, and much, much more.
Informative as well elegantly produced, this is your personal guide to the Royal Wedding.
A universal app that works beautifully on both the iPhone and the iPad, with special features to suit each device.
Download this app now for your personal guide to the marriage of Prince William to Kate Middleton
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* New images and refined graphics
* News and schedule updates automatic
* Various services are now shown on map
* Usability improvements
A wonderful new way to view the big day. I have found it extremely useful being able to know where the good spots to be are so that I can advise friends who are camping out there.
It also means I can use it when I watch it on television. The map is actually very useful as it will be interesting to follow along with what I see on the television and get a baring of where the couple are in London.
It is worth the money and is a brilliant piece of memorabilia, which I can look back on in the future and which provides more information than a mug!
Comparing it with the other apps on the Royal Wedding that I have seen on friend's phones, I can safely say it provides a lot more useful and interesting information and hardly costs a thing! It is easily worth £1.19.
I was hesitant as I had already received something in The Times newspaper, but actually it is presented in a much more visual, more modern way and the information is more detailed and informative, and can be listened to through your earphones.
I have had endless fun knowing much more than everyone else about the happenings and the people involved!
A definite reccommendation from me!
Beautifully presented. Provides exactly the information I want to know and show my children. Thoroughly enjoyed the audio. I will definitely be relying on my app tomorrow. Thanks so much!
Absolute waste of money. Map useless. Don't buy it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 26 April 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Locatify ehf
- © Locatify ehf 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.