Mocha RS232 provides easy access to a BLE (Bluetooth) module with RS232 support, and emulates a VT220 terminal.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- 400 lines scroll back buffer.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- User defined key values.
- Can configure the RS-232 port, such as baud rate.
Support for 3 different BLE hardware devices:
- Bluesnap smart to RS232 from serialio.com
- Taskit BLE232 (peripheral) from www.taskit.de
- Tiny Bluetooth from Uconnect International (Taiwan)
As a start try the free lite version (limited to 120 seconds)
We offer a free BLE (central) test server at our support page http://mochasoft.com/iphone_rs232.htm
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.