LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Established in 1960, Rugby World magazine offers you unique, monthly access to the national and international stars of rugby union and a privileged insiders-view of the sport, its high-quality rugby content reflects the passionate enthusiasm of players and fans, and conveys the colour, excitement and adrenalin of a fast-paced, physical, hard-hitting team sport. The images are explosive; the opinion insightful, and often surprising, and the magazine is as ready as you are to support and enjoy the best traditions and values of the game.
The available subscription periods for Rugby World Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £3.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.99
Purchase an annual subscription £25.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
Hey, we’ve seen all your feedback. And now with this new update you will have all the following behaviours and features.
~ New look and feel fast responsive App
~ Remember your place in issue
~ Search across all issues
~ Bookmarking for your favourite stories
~ Full mobile site
Ratings and Reviews
Not happy. Subscribed to year. Can't read issues.
I have been unimpressed with the app. As below, the text isn't sharp when expanded and it just isn't or matted at all for the iPad. You end up basically just reading like the magazine, photos split in half etc. I'd rather just get a hard copy which is what I'll be reverting to when my subscription is up.
The subscription has also been very problematic- having to continuously re-log into iTunes to restore my subscription. When I go offline, the main reason I took out the subscription was to read whilst travelling, it keeps dropping all downloaded copies requiring another reset. Even getting a year's subscription in the first place was hard enough.
Illogical trial subscription
Took out a 1 year subscription but the app insisted on this starting after a trial period of one month meaning the paid subscription doesn't start until 28th Feb 13. However, the March issue is available early Feb and isn't covered by the 'free' trial and not covered by the aid subscription because it isn't yet active! This means I have to buy a single copy! Not good!
- TI Media Limited
- 53.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Rugby World Magazine Subscriptions £2.99
- Rugby World Magazine Subscriptions £25.99
- March 2013 £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.