By Science Museum
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Design and test your own all-terrain space rover! Race against rivals (including friends!) as you jump gaping canyons and cross treacherous boulder fields. Go as far as you can and try to be the top rover!
Rugged Rovers, from the Science Museum in London, UK, features:
- Now you can RACE AGAINST FRIENDS in your network!
- New HIGH SCORES and ACHIEVEMENTS!
- Easy rover drawing tools, including movable motor and resizable wheels
- Dramatic Mars-inspired spacescape to test your rovers to the max
- Jet hover and speed boost to help your rover overcome terrain obstacles
- Top tips about how to solve common rover challenges
Your rover will be up against weird and wonderful designs some by your friends and some by real-life Mars rover engineer Abbie Hutty. Can your designs beat the professionals at their own game?
Mars rover engineer Abbie says: ‘Create, test and develop your very own Mars rover designs with this cool game – see if you’ve got the design skills to be a future space engineer like me!’
Play Rugged Rovers anywhere on your mobile or come to the Science Museum’s cutting-edge exhibition Engineer Your Future to play against your friends on our BIG screen.
Find out more about becoming an engineer: sciencemuseum.org.uk/engineeryourfuture
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Now you can RACE AGAINST FRIENDS in your network!
New HIGH SCORES and ACHIEVEMENTS!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 March 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 169 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SCMG Enterprises Limited
- © 2014 Science Museum
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.