Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and other workouts with our top-rated fitness tracking and personal training app. Track your workouts using GPS, analyse your stats, reach your fitness goals, and be part of our global community of millions of fitness enthusiasts and athletes. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get for free:
TRACK, LOG, AND ANALYSE YOUR WORKOUTS
– Track your running, walking, cycling, and 60+ other sports using GPS
– See your time, distance, pace/speed, calories, etc. in the workout summary
– Get audio feedback on distance and pace/speed for every mile/km
– Log your indoor workouts manually and keep a full training log
– Get notified when you hit a new personal best and celebrate your progress
SYNC WITH OTHER APPS AND WEARABLES
– Use our standalone app for the Apple Watch and enjoy the freedom of working out without your phone
– Connect with other sports-tracking devices like Garmin, Polar, Fitbit, Samsung Gear, etc.
– Pair with a heart rate monitor and train smarter (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
– Connect with MyFitnessPal for easy access to your calorie and nutrition information
– Connect with Apple’s Health app to share your workout data
– Connect with Relive and create 3D videos of your workouts that you can share with your friends
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
– Workout goals: set a time, distance, or calorie goal, and let our Audio Coach help you reach it
– Weekly commitments: commit to weekly goals and ask your friends to be your motivators
– Challenges: participate in our featured challenges and win cool prizes or create your own challenges and have fun with your friends
– Send and receive real-time audio pep talks
– See what your friends have been up to and comment on their workouts in the Newsfeed
– Add pictures to your workouts and tag your friends
– Share results and workouts on your favourite social networks, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
All your data is automatically synced with your Endomondo profile at www.endomondo.com where you can view and analyse all your workouts and manage your account.
So, download the app now and start freeing your endorphins with us!
Want to take your fitness even further? Then upgrade to Premium and get access to our exclusive features:
– Personal training plans – reach your running goal faster with a training plan, whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or a marathon
– Advanced statistics – see your history of personal bests, calories burned per month, running distance by month or year, etc.
– Heart rate zone analysis – see what heart rate zones you’re in and for how long during each workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
– Interval training – mix up your workout routine and get better faster
– Weather information for each workout – know how weather impacts your performance
– Ad-free – focus on your workouts without distractions
– VIP support – bump the line and get response to your emails within 24 hours on weekdays
– And more
When you upgrade to Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can choose between a monthly and a yearly subscription. For our best value offer, pick our yearly subscription – you won’t regret it!
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness, and MyFitnessPal.
Meet your new workout screen!
The improved design makes it a breeze to set up your workouts and a joy to track them.
* Access all your workout settings with one click. Just hit the “Gear” icon in the top right corner.
* No more accidentally stopping your workouts! Hold the “Stop” button to finish tracking.
* View your workout stats and the map at the same time–no more swiping between the two views.
* The improved GPS and HR monitor icons on the workout screen will help you ensure you're all set before hitting "Start" and allow you to keep an eye on them as you go.
* Make it personal! Customize the stats you see by long-pressing the individual data fields. Want to see a larger map? No problem! Just slide the area with data fields up to expand the map area.
* Apple Watch users, take your pace up a notch with interval training now available on your wrist!
We hope you'll enjoy using Endomondo even more with this update!
Ratings and Reviews
A fitness tracker designed for maximum motivation, Endomondo uses your iPhone’s GPS to precisely record distance, pace and more as you exercise. The app links up with both Apple Watch and the Health app, and it connects you with friends so you can encourage each other. Plus, with a Premium subscription, you can set a running target—5K, 10K or marathon—and Endomondo will coach you with a personal training plan. With support for more than 40 sports (not just the usual walking, running and cycling), it’s a great app for all kinds of workouts.
Successive updates seem to have removed the features that made this app one of the best. Can’t really see what the free version has to offer now, and the subscription is too expensive, so will be looking elsewhere.
They have ruined a good app
Used to be good. In Nov 2018 they ruined it. Switches off the screen during a workout, no longer customisable, interrupts
your music during a workout and doesn’t switch it back on again, workout screen is now rubbish. This is a real shame especially as I paid for an upgraded service. Sort it out please.
- Endomondo LLC
- 332.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2017 Endomondo LCC
- In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium £2.29
- Endomondo Premium £4.49
- Endomondo Premium £22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.