Runtastic GPS Running, Jogging & Fitness Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runtastic Running & Fitness tracks your running, walking, cycling and more using the GPS in your iPhone.
Join the millions of users who already track all their key stats (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned, heart rate & more) with the free Runtastic Running & Fitness app.
Runtastic is optimised for Apple Watch and can be used to track your heart rate directly from your wrist.
APP FEATURES (limited in lite version):
- Map your workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor exercise progress
- Personal training diary & metrics
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Graphs: Elevation, pace & heart rate info from your run, jog or walk
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & previous maps (Google Maps)
- Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences (per mile, time etc)
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging a past activity
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Coloured Routes: Different colours indicate training changes, such as: pace, elevation, heart rate
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimise training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Geotagging: Take photos during workouts & see pics online with map trace
- 2 brand-new Story Runs: Get drawn into different worlds with our new Adventure & Weight Loss (Motivation) Story Runs
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Use for running, jogging, cycling, rowing, mountain biking & skiing
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to MyFitnessPal account
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting & CrossFit
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- iCloud: Settings synchronised when upgrading from LITE to PRO app
- Share your exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic available on your Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get more data analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is ££5.49 per month, while the yearly subscription is £37.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.8
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
I started using runtastic after getting a jawbone and they work very well together. I like the countdown feature at the start and the share features.
The app has some good features for tracking activities, but the constant nagging to upgrade to pro has annoyed me enough now to look elsewhere. Many email offers every week, full screen video ads in the app and the constant barrage on their website is too much for what could be a simple app for the occasional user.
Brill app, I use it to track how far I've been and whether I gave improved the time!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 April 2016
- Version: 6.8
- Size: 67.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs£4.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More£16.49
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs£7.99
- The Carrier of Truth£0.99
- Toward the Finish Line£0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More£14.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More£19.99
- Your Journey to Weight Loss I£0.99
- Journey of Iomluath£0.99
- The Tetradome Run I£0.99