Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Lace up your running shoes and track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the Runtastic running app.
Start by tracking your runs in the free version & benefit from numerous useful features:
* Track workouts in real time with built-in GPS.
* Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
* Monitor your running statistics to analyse your training patterns.
* Set your Yearly Running Goal & we’ll help you to reach it with your run tracker.
* Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair.
* Join a group & run with friends.
* Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
* Start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
Unlock all features including running training plans with the Runtastic Premium Membership:
* Keep track of your personal records in the jogging app.
* Start your running or marathon training with one of our training plans adapted to your fitness level.
* Track & save your favorite routes or discover new running routes from other users with the mile tracker.
* Take your running sessions to the next level & start interval trainings.
* Get drawn into another world with Story Runs.
* Send personal encouragement and custom messages within the Runtastic community via LIVE Tracking & Cheering.
* Push through those moments when you run out of energy with a boost from your favorite Powersong.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Runtastic Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in Runtastic Results and other Runtastic apps too.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is £7.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is £44.99 per year. (Price and currency will vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Are you up for a challenge?
We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges in our new feature. Find more details in the Progress Tab!
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favourite running app!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
need iOS11 - beware
does not warn users that watch app will disappear if you update and stay on iOS10 and watchOS 3. Loads of issues with iOS11 there not updating until it is stable which means runtastic cannot be used with apple watch therefore moving to another app
update - watch app does not work with training plan, pointless!!! Developers why give all the options in the phone app and then release a useless watch app??!??!! why even make it standalone, there are better watch apps out there, e.g. strava, nike, runkeeper, endomomdo.
once my premium subscription is up I will not be renewing.
Update - glad to hear the connected app will be coming back, will wait and see if it is working as normal when released.
on another note, new update adds a bar at the bottom for menu, looks nice but have now removed the info when using plans. It use to show what intervals and live progress when doing a plan routine it is now missing since the menu change. Please bring this back
update : still no update for the connected apple watch app. It’s was meant to be put in december
Developer Response ,
We heard what you had to say and brought back the second screen option for Apple Watch by popular demand. You can now enable “Watch + Phone” mode to use all functions of the Runtastic mobile app together with your watch again. Try it out, and let us know what you think! Don’t worry, the standalone app is still an option for working out phone-free.
After being a user of micoach and Runkeeper with the latter being my preferred; I was somewhat reluctant to change my running app. However I decided to try out the Runtastic app and have to say it's the best change I have made and consider it a valuable addition to my running regime with features that are well developed and with an upgrade to Premium membership it provides additional support, and features important for any training activity.
Excellent App - highly recommended
I have been using this App for many years - now around 11,000 plus miles walked using it. Have also used to track my weight loss - now over 4 stone. Also useful to see how far my Collie is walking!
Particularly like the option of uploading to my iPAD and PC. Useful historical data.
Have recommended this App to numerous people - don’t see the need to upgrade to Premium. The standard free version is just fine!
- 230.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership £7.99
- Premium Membership £41.99
- Premium Membership* £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.