Get in shape with the Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- No ads interrupting your workouts, just focus on your fitness
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
**ADDITIONAL APP FEATURES**
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Manually add activities
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Records: You've been getting better with every run? Keep track of your personal records directly in the app and get motivated to keep pushing yourself to improve.
**SHARE YOUR SUCCESS**
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
**THE PERFECT ADDITION**
- Garmin Connect: Easily connect your Runtastic account to your Garmin Connect directly in the app. Conveniently synchronize activities from your Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer with your Runtastic account.
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
**APPLE WATCH SUPPORT**
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch OS 4
- View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your watch
- Sync your Runtastic activities towards achieving your personal Exercise Ring goals
- Get notifications about your current pace after every km via vibration
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is £7.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is £44.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Show off your post-workout success with new and improved image sharing. Create a custom image with photos, workout stats or maps and share it to Instagram or your favorite social media channel. Inspire your friends to get active like you!
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
GPS workout tracking
Would be better with voice navigation on routes
I tried the routes feature today, adding my own route beforehand. To my surprise there was no voice navigation ('turn right at ...') when using routes. In the end I had to constantly stop and pull out my phone to check. This is a tad disappointing since it almost defeats the purpose of having a set route, and there is already a voice coach setting available. Why not integrate the two? When searching for this feature (to make sure I didn't just miss it out), I found that even as early as a year ago people have already been requesting for voice navigation on routes. I'm not sure if the developers are still working on it, or if they have no intention of it at all. But I'd definitely appreciate this feature.
As a sidepoint, it seems like they are getting very desperate for people to subscribe to their premium plan ...? I am receiving increasingly frequent e-mails about it. Even logging on to the app (PRO version) also contains a few ads from time to time. Can't imagine what people using the free version would be experiencing, probably even more bombardment. Even the Runtastic website (which I accessed to create my route) already contained so many hints to subscribe to premium. Not sure how effective these have been so far but it is getting annoying.
Well clearly it’s a review of this app genius
I started with the base app before purchasing the pro when I decided I wanted to get into running that was about 3 years ago now?
I found it simple and easy to use and I enjoyed hearing the voice coach each mile, it made me feel oh I ran that fast that’s awesome!
The apps been updated a few times since I started and while sometimes I’ve found the UI (user interface ie how the app looks buttons etc) can be a tad bad when features get more complex but also makes the app overall more manageable.
There’s plenty of features, and you can even buy a heartbeat monitor that uses Bluetooth I’ll be honest though I have never gotten mine to work maybe because when I tried I never had my Bluetooth on? You can buy stories to listen to while you run.
The voice coach dims music etc when it activates and the autopsies feature can be a grace and pain especially if you have stopped to stretch!
Overall I think the apps great and I’ve enjoyed using it, I’ve honestly not tried other running apps but I don’t see the need to for me this does a good job and all the stats are nice
- 230.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs £7.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs £44.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More £20.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.