Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Distance Tracking and Marathon Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runtastic is now available for your Apple Watch. Enjoy effortlessly controlling your favorite tracking app... right on your wrist!
The Runtastic PRO app tracks (time, distance, pace, elevation change, calories & more) sports and fitness activities – such as running, jogging, cycling & walking – using GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimised features & new functionality.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences (per mile, time etc)
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging a past activity
- Coloured Routes: Colours indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, heart rate
- Powersong: Activate to give your workout a boost
- Training goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimise training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
- Geotagging: Take photos during workouts & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data
- Use for running, jogging, cycling, rowing, mountain biking & skiing
- Ad free
- Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & previous maps (Google Maps)
- Personal training diary & metrics
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- 2 brand-new Story Runs: Get drawn into different worlds with our new Adventure & Weight Loss (Motivation) Story Runs
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities with MyFitnessPal
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your run, jog or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting & CrossFit
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic available on your Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get more data analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach your fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a GOLD Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is £5.49 per month, while the yearly subscription is £37.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.8.2
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped its game!
- Runtastic is now available for Apple Watch. Gone are the days of pulling out your phone, you can control your favorite running app effortlessly right on your wrist.
- New Story Run: The Carrier of Truth III
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Used runtastic for over 18 months and found it great. Since the latest update done in April 2015, it is not giving me my summary at the end of the activity.
I have turned my phone off then back on, and also turned the summary off then back on to see if this fixes it, (as I had this problem before with voice coach), and doing that solved it.
It's really frustrating as i don't know what my time/distance/calories etc are unless I go back into my history and look at my activity.
Also I've tried using the auto pause a few times but it takes ages to work so I find it quicker to pause the activity manually.
I hope the problem with the activity summary will be resolved ASAP?? So I can continue to enjoy my runtastic app
Great training aid
Latest version is still pretty sound, auto pause seems to be a bit more accurate now as well which is handy.
w00t! They fixed the bugs, it's may fav app again :)
I've had this app for over a year an it has been 5/5 but since the last update it's become really buggy, music doesn't start again after commentary, music stop pausing so you can't hear commentary and sometimes it auto pauses without telling me so I cycle along with it on pause. Fix it again PLEASE!!!
This is a great app I have been using it every day for almost a year and cannot fault it. I have bought the heart monitor as I do a lot of running which is ok however can be a bit unpredictable. To get the most out of this app if suggest that you sign up to the premium web service which provides a lot more data. The only downside is that it can drain your battery however that's the case with most apps which use GPS.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 April 2015
- Version: 5.8.2
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More£16.49
- Runtastic GOLD Membership - Free Running Training Plans, Story Runs & More£4.99
- The Carrier of Truth I£0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More£19.99
- Toward the Finish Line£0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More£14.99
- Story Running Bundle 1£2.49
- Your Journey to Weight Loss I£0.99
- Journey of Iomluath£0.99
- The Globerunner£0.99