Accepting new generation mobile payments
Global travelers use their smartphones as a wallet while shopping. A large percentage of these shoppers prefer new generation payment methods that are easy to use and convenient. WeChat Pay is a popular QR code based payment that provides a frictionless tap and go experience.
SafeCharge Point of Sale app enables businesses to increase revenue by making it easy for shoppers to pay with the methods they are accustomed to. Accept WeChat Pay payments wherever you are; at a retail shop, a pop-up store or an outdoor market.
Why choose SafeCharge Point of Sale App
• Start accepting WeChat Pay payments as soon as you download the app
(SafeCharge Merchant Account is required)
• Easily accept WeChat Pay payments wherever you are
• Secure payment processing
• All transaction data syncs with your merchant panel
• Instant confirmation to your customers
How to use SafeCharge Point of Sale App
Using the SafeCharge Point of Sale app is as easy as 1,2,3
1. The merchant enters the transaction amount and selects the preferred payment method
2. The merchant or the shopper generates a QR code to process the payment
3. The shopper authorises the purchase
The process of accepting payment via the SafeCharge Point of Sale app is easy and the QR code can be generated by either the shopper or the merchant.
HOW DOES IT WORK
• The shopper selects the desired payment method (WeChat Pay etc.) on the device.
• The merchant enters the transaction amount and selects the relevant payment method.
• Either the merchant or the shopper generates a QR code and the other scans it. E.g if the merchant generates the QR code, then the shopper scans it or vice versa.
• The shopper then confirms the payment.
• A confirmation status (approved or declined) is presented on the merchant’s app with the SafeCharge transaction number.
• The merchant completes the transaction.
• Merchant receives the transaction report and other details for ledger maintenance
SafeCharge Limited is an Electronic Money Institution authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus and is a principal member of MasterCard, Visa and Unionpay International (CUP). SafeCharge Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Payment Institution. Both SafeCharge companies are wholly owned by SafeCharge International Group Limited.
© 2007 - 2018 SafeCharge International Group Limited.
All rights reserved
Bug fixes and improvments
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.