Accounting makes it easy to run your business on the go. Reducing time on admin with simple Invoices, Quotes & Expenses.
Create quotes right there with your customer. Create and send invoices as soon as work is complete. Capture expenses in seconds as soon as they happen.
Accounting is the perfect mobile solution for all types of small businesses where business does not stop when they leave the office.
All of your information instantly stored, synced and available on your iPhone, iPad and via the web.
● Create & send invoice for work you have done entering descriptions.
● Track and manage unpaid and overdue invoices & record payments.
● Create & send quotes for review and agreement by your customer.
● Convert a quote to an invoice and send it to your customer.
● Create products and service records including managing stock levels.
● Enter money in, money out transactions from an iPhone home screen with 3D touch or on an iPad.
● Apply a category, description and contact
● Attached a photo of a receipt or bill.
● View the receipt or bill in Accounting.
● Record and view transactions when offline.
View your performance
● See a picture of your performance this week, month or year.
● See where your money is coming from and going to.
● Compare business performance from month to month this year or in previous years.
● View your data immediately in the Accounting web application.
● Simple list view of all of your transactions
● Apply simple filters
● Search for a transaction
● Import the contacts you do business with from your iPhone or iPad
● Attach a contact to a transaction
● View contact details including their transactions
● Device with iOS 11.4 or later
•Using the App while data was still being synchronised occasionally meant some lists were not created correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App to use in conjunction with Sage One.
All features are dead easy to use. Provides a quick solution for upload of business expenses making the vat return a simple affair. Also easy to issue invoices on the go. The Sage One cloud based system however still needs more RAPID improvement on its invoice software which is currently very basic. All invoice templates supplied only extract one value from the product pricing information. This is very basic. The majority of businesses wish to show their customers detail such as RRP inc and ex and Trade. The only work around solution is too add this pricing detail to the product description.
The Sage One development team need to address this missing basic detail as a main priority. If they do this then the complete package could be a winner for all SBA.
Outstanding issues now solved.
I use Sage Start and log in with my Google Account. Recently, my login seems to be expiring forcing me to provide my credentials again. Also seems to be an issue where if I change my Money Out default account on the web, these settings aren’t passed to the app. Apart from that, does what it needs to.
**Update. As of v 1.16, both issues I have appeared to be solved. As such, I have no outstanding issues and am happy with the software.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you have been having issues. version 1.1.6 onwards will resolve these issues for you. If you still experience issues please email your business and contact details to email@example.com and we will investigate the issues for you.
Needs more work doing
So I have been testing with this app , QuickBooks and xero.
Sage seems to have a few issues.
Please correct me if I am wrong but adding a new customer you are force to put something in the business name as well as the personal name. Which make no sense. Must of my clients are public.
You also have to put the clients address which you don’t with the other apps.
With Just a simple location button. One press and the address is automatically input.
There is also a problem adding a product with the vat.
If you click the inclusive vat it still sets it as exclusive.
So you have to know the price less vat every time you make a new item so unless your jobs are set prices you need to calculate the vat and add the net price.
Clearly has a long way to go before being ahead of the others.
It’s just not up to scratch Peter I am out.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble using this App . We are working to improve the experience and we hope that really soon you will enjoy this app.
- Sage Global Services Ltd
- 51.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 The Sage Group plc or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.