A serious business tool for photo catalogue based, mobile order taking for professional sales teams and Sales Agents.
Allows you to throw away your printed catalogues (which are heavy and expensive to produce and keep up to date).
It's a must if you have an extensive range of products, carry catalogues to present these, need to see accurate stock information and create orders which have many lines.
Sales meetings are time critical so order taking must be interactive and fast.
SalesPresenter is the new, modern answer combining catalogues with the order taking system.
Link to your main Order Processing/Stock Control system via our secure Cloud to get updates on stock, prices and customer information.
Map your own data extracts from your back office system and update your iPad as often as you want (Blue Alligator can help with the interfacing if required).
Only updates data fields that have changed since the previous update (especially useful for sales reps with a capped 3G/4G package or without Wi-fi access).
Look more professional and save time and money.
Comes pre-configured to work with a demonstration database until you're ready to work with your own data you've prepared in your free Blue Alligator cloud account (please follow the support link below).
• Multi-Company (ideal for Agents who sell on behalf of several companies).
• Browse an unlimited number of catalogues with ease, simply swiping the screen to move through a catalogue.
• Filter the products presented within a catalogue (or across all catalogues) using up to five levels of configurable filters to suit your product ranges (such as style, colour, size).
• Search option to create a one-off catalogue on the fly to browse through.
• Compatible with Bluetooth barcode scanners and Linea Pro scanner jackets (ideal for use at trade shows).
• Tap on a product to see detailed information, including stock figures and pricing or to place an order (or quote) for the product.
• Create new customer accounts directly on the iPad.
• PDF order acknowledgement/confirmation generation and printing or emailing to the customer and your office from within the app.
• View historical order information with the ability to copy an existing order as the starting point for a new order (useful for repeat orders).
• Show multiple images and movie clips (iPad only) for a product along with full-screen image viewing, zooming and scrolling.
• Show/print a data sheet PDF for each product (iPad only).
• Cloud based data management system (register for your free account on our support website, giving you 500MB of online storage) which allows you to upload tailored customer account, product and catalogue related information and photographs as required.
There are various steps that need to be followed in order to prepare your data for use with the app. Downloadable guides, sample data and a support forum are available on our support website (please follow the link below).
*** Please note *** While we provide a demonstration set of data that you can download as soon as you've bought the app, you can start working with your own customer account, product and catalogue related information and photographs "straight out of the box". No additional costs needed.
Order enquiry screen (when running under iOS 12):
• A new set of default fields displayed in the results table (including the company name)
• A visual indicator is now displayed next to each field that the results can be sorted by
• Holding down on the results table heading line allows you to customise which fields are displayed (up to a maximum of six) and the sequence in which they are displayed
• Resolved a cosmetic issue when displaying values in the tens of millions
Detailed information relating to the changes together with a full version history can be found in the documentation section of our support forum.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest interface is shocking
Was a great app but latest update as made it appalling to view orders. Previously you could view orders showing customers names so it was easy to go through order history. With the update it’s done in a totally useless way and impossible to find orders. Must of been developed by non users as it really is a terrible update.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We recommend that you update to a later version of SalesPresenter since the customer name is now shown in the search results.
Nice little app does was it says on the tin
I am the least technical person on the planet, this system couldn't be easier. So efficient when I'm with customers and on the move at trade shows and events, connects easy and iv never had an issue with access or crashing like some other apps. The ordering process is so simple and copies can be sent to anyone you want. Easy to track everything and update information. This system has certainly improved my time management and sales, couldn't be happier with this app as well as the support team in the background who are available to help with anything..without a doubt this is the way forward for my business and i hope to get all of my customers and suppliers onto it as well for a smooth streamlined process without the expense of huge system implimentations.
- Blue Alligator Company Limited
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011-2018 Blue Alligator Company Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.