Salsa Rhythm - the Latin Dance Practice Tool
By District One Mobile, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Master salsa timing and musicianship with this interactive app, where YOU are the band leader! For dancers, musicians, and instructors!
* Practice your dance timing On-1 and On-2, at a tempo of YOUR choice!
* Combine instruments to your liking and choose their patterns!
* Use as a metronome and practice your groove with an ensemble!
* Hold your dance classes anywhere!
Instruments: Clave, Piano, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bass, Maracas, Guiro, Cowbell and an Instructor
* 20 different piano patterns, 20 bass patterns, 29 percussion patterns including Tumbao, Guaguancó, Cáscara, Rumba, Caballo, Danzón and more
* Automatic key change setting for practicing in all keys!
* Beat display + instructor voice counting the beats On-1 and On-2
* Control the tempo (BPM), musical key and the individual volume of each instrument
* Supports both 2/3 and 3/2 Clave orientations
* English, German and Spanish counting languages
Stay tuned, more exciting updates are coming!
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful and they get refreshed with every new version. If you think Salsa Rhythm is great, would you mind taking a minute to write a review, or update an old one? It's greatly appreciated.
If you have any problems or questions you can email me through the support page in the app (or directly at email@example.com), thanks!
What's New in Version 2.1.2
* minor change
Best salsa app
As a salsa teacher I use it in my classes and encourage people to use. Extremely helpful!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 12 January 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Developer: District One Mobile, LLC
- © 2014, Rich Rochelle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.