By Richard Rochelle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Master salsa timing and musicianship with this interactive app, where YOU are the band leader! For dancers, musicians, and instructors!
* Practice your dance timing On-1 and On-2, at a tempo of YOUR choice!
* Combine instruments to your liking and choose their patterns!
* Use as a metronome and practice your groove with an ensemble!
* Hold your dance classes anywhere!
Instruments: Clave, Piano, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bass, Maracas, Guiro, Cowbell and an Instructor
* 21 different piano patterns, 11 Bass patterns, 28 percussion patterns including Tumbao, Guaguancó, Cáscara, Rumba, Caballo, Danzón and more
* Beat display + instructor voice counting the beats On-1 and On-2
* Control the tempo (BPM), musical key and the individual volume of each instrument
* Supports both 2/3 and 3/2 Clave orientations
* English, German and Spanish counting languages
Be on the lookout, exciting updates are coming!
What's New in Version 1.7
* 3 New Piano Patterns (thanks to Tyrone Collis)
* New Rhythm & Timing videos page, explaining popular songs with annotations and counting, accessible directly from within the app (requires internet connection)
* Added List of recommended Salsa/Music apps (under "Links" page)
Brilliant Ap for anyone looking for a practice aid to improve their Afro Cuban percussion skills. I really recommend this Ap!
It would be nice to have the same again in 6 / 8 time. A really great ap that makes keeping your marcha on top form loads more fun. Gave me loads of ideas for fills. I dont want to stop practicing!
Fantastic app for picking the rhythm
Very useful in working to different beat counts as you become experienced. Most of good customer service, replied very quickly to one my question. Pleased with the app overall.
Brilliant app 😀 I'm a hearing aid / cochlear implant wearer so find it hard to know where the "one" is but this app is helping me big time 😀 thank u