Thank you for your interest in the Sams Cars iPhone App.
Sams Cars delivers a fast, reliable, safe, clean service all the time, every time.
Our app allows you to book a fully licensed private hire minicab from Sams Cars in just 3 taps.
With this new app you can:
• Get a Quote for your journey
• Make a booking
• Add multiple pick-ups (vias) to your booking
• Choose the vehicle type, Saloon, Estate, MPV
• Edit a booking
• Check the status of your booking
• Cancel a booking
• Book a return trip
• Track your booked vehicle on a map
• See an ETA for your booking
• See a picture of your driver
• See all “Available” cars near you
• See all “Soon to Clear” cars near you
• See all cars near you
• Manage your previous bookings
• Manage your favourite addresses
• Pay by Cash or debit/credit card
• Have a message automatically sent to a “Buddy” when your car arrives so they can track where you are.
• While you’re in the vehicle, trigger a “Track Me” message to a contact so you can feel secure in the knowledge they know where you are.
• Receive an email confirmation on each booking
• Receive a Text-Back or Ring-Back alert on arrival of your vehicle
• Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook
The App is intended for U.K use only, and therefore all addresses are restricted to within the U.K.
Update for GDPR.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is not at all intuitive. When you have apps like Uber for example why not emulate their model and improve upon on it? No need to reinvent the wheel which is exactly what this is.
For example, When I typed in my destination being Dalston Junction station The app Said "The destination cannot be found" even though it has a section labeled "train stations." That section has only 13 train stations out of the countless train stations in London. Regardless, you should be able to type in any train station and The destination should appear. There are quite a few other glitches but I can't be bothered to name the mall. Sortie about Sam's Cars come on!
Great pricing though I'll admit which is why am giving it two stars instead of one
UNRELIABLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL
Never have i encountered such terrible customer service from a cab app! Where do I begin? Late drivers even when you book and pay in advance. Rude receptionists who need customer service training! False ‘arrived at pickup’ information when the cab is still 5 mins away!! receptionist lies and tells you the cab is 3-4 mins away when really it is 10-11 mins. No apologies when confronted, instead the man on the phone hung up the phone on me. I will most definitely be taking this complaint further, totally unprofessional. There are much better more professional similar apps with staff who actually care about their customers :) AVOID SAMS CARS
They have no customer service... need to learn how to speak to there customers probably....
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.