Samten is a meditation and mindfulness app delivering easy to follow, traditional and authentic techniques guided by expert monk Gelong Thubten who teaches non-religious meditation at Google and many other companies. He has also collaborated with Ruby Wax on the book “How to be Human, the Manual”.
We are giving 50% of our profits to charity to help develop mindfulness, meditation and wellbeing centres globally.
Meditate for just 5 to 10 minutes a day and start your journey with authentic content that is regularly updated to help you reduce stress, increase compassion, improve focus, increase quality of sleep and become more aware.
Start your journey with the “30 day challenge” where we provide you with a step by step programme, with explanations of how the techniques work, free for the first 7 days.
Guided meditation sessions are available as:
-5 to 7 minutes a day for the first 7 days and
-10 minutes a day for the next 30 days.
-There are then further trainings for deepening your practice and developing wisdom.
Samten is the perfect app for those on the go, developing mindfulness during your morning commute, or at work. We will teach you how to integrate meditation into your daily life in a user-friendly way.
Create a personal profile and tailor your meditation experience to suit your life.
Make it a part of the family and begin meditating with your children, with the introduction of Samten Junior, which is totally free.
Samten is creating a Global Compassionate Community. Please come and join us.
All subscriptions will unlock all content within the app for their duration.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Fixed server side issues with navigation assets.
* Fixed authentication with some of the teaching videos not loading
Ratings and Reviews
What a great app. Alot of thought and hard work has gone in to this and it shows. Ive been using this for a week and its starting to make a difference already. as someone who found it difficult meditating. This is beginning to make it a lot clearer.
Samten junior seems promising too. Will test this on my looney nephews 🙏🏽 🧘🏽♂️
Opening a new process to my busy day and life. A Director of a fast moving company, family man and Ironman Triathlete, this great platform to train and develop the mind to function in a structured manner enabling clarity to your every day tasks.
The APP is well thought out with intuitive guidance through the stages with the Master of the mind Gelong Thubten the Tibetan Buddhist Monk.
Having practised Mindfulness for some time now, I love how Samten gives me a deeper understanding of what it’s all about. The Samten Junior feature is brilliant and both my kids love doing it. SOS is also a fantastic feature. The app itself is really easy to navigate. Thank you Samten.
- Samten Limited
- 126.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Samten Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly Subscription £8.99
- Premium Annual Subscription £53.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.