By Santander UK plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wherever life takes you, stay in control of your accounts with Mobile Banking on your iPhone or iPad. Manage your current accounts, savings and credit cards securely and easily anywhere you can connect to the internet. Designed solely for personal banking customers, simply log in with your existing Online Banking details and you’re away (English language only).
Santander has launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which will be available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. Simply switch on this service and start earning today.
There is no need for vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify.
- Check your account balances
- Choose voucher-less offers with the new ‘My Offers’ service to spend using your Santander cards
- Transfer money between your own accounts
- View up to 4 years of transactions
- Pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- Use Paym to send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- Set up alerts for when your balance exceeds or drops below a certain amount
- View your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- Split a bill – if you pay for something on behalf of a group, this tool works out what everyone owes. Tap on a transaction to find this feature.
- Locate your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Our iPad app remains the same for now, but will be updated shortly.
Please ensure that you have the latest Apple software on your phone, to ensure that our app runs smoothly.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
What's New in Version 3.8
If you’re new to the Santander Mobile Banking app our tutorial will make sure you can benefit from Mobile Banking straight away.
If you don’t already have log on details we’ve also made it easier to get up and running when you’ve downloaded the app.
To sign up you’ll need;
•your most recent debit or credit card or
•your banking or saving account details
And we’ve listened to your feedback and built a version for the latest iPhone’s. (iPhone 6 and above)
Improvements needed still
- The ability to view direct debits and standing orders would be great, maybe even allow them to be edited so essentially allow the same capabilities as if you were on a computer, especially if there were an iPad app which offered this.
- TouchID support (not automatically on since some people may find that insecure etc. but allow it as an option since its used for Apple Pay anyway.) The Spendlytics app uses TouchID to log in, this needs to be available on this app too.
- Push notifications for large payments etc and the ability to turn off the "logged off" notification.
- Apple watch support. Even just a little app that shows current balance and recent transactions.
Still not great
Update to improve iPhone 6 support? Well it might have made an improvement to the large screen but not to my 6s. Can't see the login button anymore and why can't we have Touch ID to login. Still can't see who the direct debit is paid to without expanding each line. I really don't need to see "DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT ....." Just DD and then the company would be much better. Go and look at the NatWest app for how it should be done!!!
Fantastic Banking App
It's a real pleasure to use the Santander Mobile Banking app. Everything is intuitively laid out, easy to access and provides plenty of information at a glance.
The improvement to fit the 6s Plus Screen is welcomed. Just needs Touch ID now please!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 09 February 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 62.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Santander UK plc
- © 2012 Santander UK plc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.