Business often takes you out of the office and onto the road – so shouldn’t your travel and expense solution be able to go with you? With the SAP Concur app, it can. Access the power of SAP Concur on your mobile device and book business travel in the cab, finish expense claims in the airport and approve invoices on the bus.
*This app is a companion to Concur solutions for existing users.*
With the SAP Concur app, you can:
• Manage the entire travel and expense process on the go
• Never lose another receipt again when you capture photos of your receipts
• Quickly review and approve reports, invoices, travel requests
• Add attendees to business meetings or meals
• Import data from credit cards
• Book a flight / hotel / car quickly and easily from anywhere
• See customised hotel suggestions
• Itemise hotel charges
• Access and manage your travel itinerary on the road
• Integrate your itinerary with the TripIt app
• Track and submit car mileage easily
• And more
Learn more at www.concur.com. Must be an existing Concur Small Business edition, Concur Standard edition, Concur Professional edition or Concur Premium edition user.
• We’ve made it easier for Approvers to review and action on Expense Reports pending approval, including a new specialized view for Cost Object Approvers.
• Travel users can now see a new Itinerary Trip List making it easier to see the states of a trip.
• Attaching Missing Receipt Declaration to your expense report can also be done in the app.
• Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
User experience for multi device users is awful
I've used concur online for years, and occasionally on iPhone and iPad. After updating the app on my iPad today, I'm told that I have to log off, log on via web browser, resave my existing profile, log back onto the iPad and only then will I be able to book a flight. Inexcusable. Giving 2 stars because older versions have been a little better, but even so I have to say that I have spent years dreading every time I have to use Concur. So unacceptably fiddly!
Just updated as the previous version wasn't finding low cost airlines in flight searches. Current version isn't either, even though I can see these available in the web version and on the airline's own website. So now concur wants to route me from Belfast to Leeds via London on BA. Will have to wait and book the direct Flybe flights later and hope the flights are still available.
Bottom line, I would not use Concur in a million years if it wasn't explicitly mandated by my company. Horrible pos.
Mileage tracking seriously flawed
If I add a company mileage item and go to set my route, my last few trips aren’t in the “most recently used” box meaning I need to go out to my diary, check the postcode and enter it. This is a massive pain as this should just work.
The route options aren’t anywhere near as flexible as you find on the desktop app, meaning a log of the time my actual mileage is higher than the route the app would let me choose, meaning I have to put an explanation in every time as to why they differ.
The app should add the finishing point of your last mileage item as the start point of your next mileage item, but it doesn’t - we were told it would when we had our training, and so you need to enter that manually every time too as it doesn’t appear in the “recently used” list either, despite the fact you’ve just completed and saved an item saying you got there 30 minutes before.
Also, typing company names in, in lieu of postcodes, or even road names, is massively hit and miss even if you have a full 4g signal. One trip it found the name, then I went to add it as the start of the next item and it didn’t find it. It also seems to ignore country location and brings up similar addresses in other countries.
Emailed support and heard nothing back: quite disappointed.
App is easier than website
I use Concur to claim my business expenses. I find the app much easier and more convenient to use than logging on to the website because it's easier to upload the photos of receipts on the app - your phone has a built-in camera after all! Knocked one star off because, when you add the details for the expenses it asks for, when you click submit it says you've missed info and then gives you more fields to fill in, when they weren't fields shown in the original section. Once you've filled those in as well, you can submit easy enough so it's just an annoying glitch.
- 373.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Concur Technologies, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.