Scanbot is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
Scanbot packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SCANBOT FEATURES – Scan, send and more for free with the scanner app
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from Scanbot!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
SCANBOT PRO – Advanced scanner app features
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scanbot uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
Scanbot is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
Scanbot works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter. Wherever you are, your Scanbot scanner app is with you.
Scan to the CLOUD
Documents can be emailed, printed or uploaded to a cloud drive. If you enable automatic upload, the scanner app Scanbot will automatically save your scans to your preferred cloud service.
Learn more: https://scanbot.io
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- Auto Renewable Subscription Terms for Scanbot for Business ---
* Annual subscription (12 months) which comes with a 7-day free trial for 23.99 EUR (or equivalent in your local currency) which includes the Pro features and the upload to DATEVconnect online option.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same subscription fee indicated above.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will no longer be able to use the Scanbot for Business functionality.
Terms of Service: https://scanbot.io/terms
• Tutorial: Learn how to scan and try to beat the high score in the challenge mode
• Password Auto-Fill: Connect your favorite cloud without having to type the password again
• Page Size: You can now set the page size for your document
• Shortcuts: Build your custom workflows with Scanbot and the brand new Shortcuts app in iOS 12
• Minor improvements and optimizations.
• Several bug fixes.
• We love to hear from our users! If you have any questions or feedback regarding Scanbot please contact us directly in the app (Settings, scroll down and tap on Support) or via email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Bringing analogue documents into your digital world is a breeze with Scanbot. This robust and intuitive document scanner automatically captures pages of text, aligns them perfectly and saves them as PDFs to a wide variety of cloud-storage services. With the Scanbot Pro upgrade, powerful optical character recognition lets you easily search and copy text, putting you one step closer to a paperless future.
Great scanner application, but...
...I have had a few issues with some recipients not being able to open my scans at their end after sending the documents to them via email as PDFs. I currently have the free version and haven't upgraded to the pro version for this reason... which for me is the main purpose for owning and using this application. If this worked 100% of the time, as I think it should, then I wouldn't hesitate in getting and trialling the Pro version (before using as my main scanner - something that I need to do many times every day whilst away from my desktop printer/scanner/fax unit).
Am I missing something, perhaps...?
I think I have been very generous with my star feedback considering the amount of time it takes to take all of these scans/photos which I might then need to fall back on to send on to any recipients as they are, anyway! This is in the hope that there might have been a very simple reason for the inconsistencies...
The near perfect scan app
I moved from TinyScan as their support & updates became non-existent. I wanted an app that auto uploaded to Dropbox - something that only a very few apps feature.
This one works perfectly except one annoying flaw- the flash.
It’s not often I take photos in even light. On other apps I would use the flash which filled in any shading or creases on the paper and therefore made them disappear when converted. Unfortunately Scanbot uses the torch feature as their flash which is no where near bright enough so any folds or shadows become big black marks on the paper when converted. Not sure why they couldn’t use the iPhone proper flash like other apps.
If this was fixed it would be a straight 5*
In-App PurchasesSee All
- doo GmbH
- 235.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © doo GmbH 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Scanbot Pro - Full Scanner App £6.99
- Scanbot Pro 40 £3.99
- Scanbot VIP - Full Scanner App £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.