By Stefano Tomasello
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Featured in "Staff Favorites"
* Featured in "What's Hot" and "New & Noteworthy"
* Over 500,000 downloads!
ScatterBrain — Collect your thoughts. Quickly. Simply. Beautifully.
ScatterBrain is an extremely focused note taking app designed to let you capture thoughts and ideas quickly when they happen.
Simple enough to start using immediately, but versatile enough to keep track of all your thoughts. Whether it's a grocery list, your next great idea, or just some random stuff you don't want to forget, ScatterBrain will quickly become your go-to notes app.
* Fully functional & completely ad-free!
* Content focused design let's you see more at once
* ScatterSync online backup & restore
* Color groups
* Swipe thought to delete
* "Remember" search bar
* Landscape keyboard support
* Tap and hold links saved in thoughts for the action menu - supports: URLs, addresses, phone #'s, dates & times
* Email / SMS text sharing
* Quick copy & quick paste buttons
* Full thought view
* Multiple sort options
* Great attention to detail and design
* Lots more!
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ScatterBrainApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ScatterBrainApp
5 Star Rate/Review ScatterBrain!
What's New in Version 1.3.3
* Minor bug fixes
* ScatterBrain+ data migration/upgrade support
Absolutely love this app. I've been using this for a few months now and it's exactly what I needed to organise my thoughts/to do list.
A few suggestions for improvement:
- Ability to set the default category when you make a new thought
- Reminders: only have the notification number showing for overdue items (hate having the number in the corner, so I've never used the reminder function)
- Option to add more colours/categories
- Passcode lock
Great app - love it - but why oh why does it freeze-up regularly as I am inputting ‘thoughts’? It’ll get 5 stars from me when this annoying aspect is sorted