By ISUZ Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
School Gateway is the fast, easy, low cost way for parents and schools to communicate.
• Your school must have School Gateway before you can use this app.
• You must turn on push notifications for the app to receive messages and updates from your school.
• To register/login your school must have your email address and phone number on their schools system. If you can’t log in please check these details are up-to-date at your school.
• Your app will automatically display information for multiple children /schools as long as the schools use School Gateway. Please check your email address and mobile number at all your schools match.
• If other members of your family want to log-in please make sure their email address and mobile number are also registered with the school.
--- PLEASE NOTE ---
The school controls the functionality available to you – some parents will have more than the basic messaging functionality including being able to make payments to school, view breakfast & after-school clubs, view timetables, notify of absence and update contact details
What's New in Version 2.6.3
We update the app regularly so that we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements. Thanks for using School Gateway!
Why not tell us what is in the update?
That Facebook fashion is getting on my nerves... "We're continuously improving the app blah blah blah...". Of course you are, that's what you do. As a user however, I'd like to know what's going on, what's new, what big bugs are fixed, what interaction is improved...etc, so I can go and use it (that's what I do). Blindly downloading updates on my most used device is not a good experience.
That said, I like the idea of the app, the concept works and really improved our engagement with the school. Some navigation arrangements, refresh fixes and overall de-webification would do it a world of good for usability.
Would be betterif both parents could access the app
I find it frustrating that only one parent can have access to the app. Would be better if parents or even grandparents could get notifications from the school in question
You should be able to save a payment card so you don’t have to repeatedly put your details in.