By ISUZ Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
School Gateway is the fast, easy, low cost way for parents and schools to communicate.
• Your school must have School Gateway before you can use this app.
• You must turn on push notifications for the app to receive messages and updates from your school.
• To register/login your school must have your email address and phone number on their schools system. If you can’t log in please check these details are up-to-date at your school.
• Your app will automatically display information for multiple children /schools as long as the schools use School Gateway. Please check your email address and mobile number at all your schools match.
• If other members of your family want to log-in please make sure their email address and mobile number are also registered with the school.
--- PLEASE NOTE ---
The school controls the functionality available to you – some parents will have more than the basic messaging functionality including being able to make payments to school, view breakfast & after-school clubs, view timetables, notify of absence and update contact details
What's New in Version 2.4.27
We update the app regularly so that we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements. Thanks for using School Gateway!
Signs out when no network
If I open the app when I have no network it crashes and deletes the cached login. I then have to ask for a pin reset and try to remember my username.
Clearly the purchasers of the service don't regularly use the app - they just enforce it on the parents!
Needs a lot of work
In principle this should be a decent, time saving app. Unfortunately there are too many oversights which make it clunky and long-winded. Why can't you save a credit card? Details have to be re-entered for every transaction! Why is there no shopping basket? If you have more than one child and want to top up their lunch money you have to pay for each one separately (with no saved card)! The developers should remember that many schools are imposing this on families!
Could be better
Surely the app should allow more than one person to log in at the same time...? Please add an update so we can do this.