Download now to receive the latest updates about your school’s life. Use this app to view the latest school news, events and more, all updated regularly and available at your fingertips.
App features include:
• Contact (and be contacted by) individuals and parents for free
• Notifications system, allowing you to stay connected.
• News feed, receive the latest school news stories direct to your device.
• Calendar view, to quickly see the latest events.
• Newsletters downloaded direct to your device.
• Galleries shared from the website to showcase school life.
• Maps to useful locations, with an option to trigger navigation.
• Contact information, including one touch dialling and emails.
• Alerts about important issues, such as school closures.
• Links to useful websites selected by the school.
• Messages system, allowing you to send one to one messages.
This application is built by Webanywhere Ltd and is part of the School Jotter suite of products. To find out more visit https://www.schooljotter.com/ or call Webanywhere on 0113 320 0750.
- We’ve added a new limit of characters for messages.
- Syncing multiple tenants with API has been improved.
- We’ve created a mechanism that indicates if a school is not active.
- You may have been getting a wrong background colour in your dashboard and sections of your app. We’ve fixed this.
- An issue with background view after login has been fixed.
- An issue where the dashboard was displaying the wrong background has also been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Fundamental usability issue: built-in PDF reader (which seems to be the only option) does not support rotation, so reading documents on a phone is very awkward.
App shows badges for content updates but on opening the app nothing is highlighted as new, so one has to search to see what has changed.
This app just needs some work by someone who understands what it is used for. It's mostly good, just a few badly thought out details ruin it when it's used.
It’s a very handy app to have, our school went paperless and it means we always have important dates to hand - Let’s face it, there’s always something happening at school.
Despite having my settings not to have info sent about year groups my children are not in, I receive them anyway and It gets really annoying.
This app does everything I need. I get notifications to tell me when there’s something new to see, so I never miss the important stuff. It’s connected to my phones calendar so that I know when there are meetings or training days etc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.