Download now to receive the latest updates about your school’s life. Use this app to view the latest school news, events and more, all updated regularly and available at your fingertips.
App features include:
• Contact (and be contacted by) individuals and parents for free
• Notifications system, allowing you to stay connected.
• News feed, receive the latest school news stories direct to your device.
• Calendar view, to quickly see the latest events.
• Newsletters downloaded direct to your device.
• Galleries shared from the website to showcase school life.
• Maps to useful locations, with an option to trigger navigation.
• Contact information, including one touch dialling and emails.
• Alerts about important issues, such as school closures.
• Links to useful websites selected by the school.
• Messages system, allowing you to send one to one messages.
This application is built by Webanywhere Ltd and is part of the School Jotter suite of products. To find out more visit https://www.schooljotter.com/ or call Webanywhere on 0113 320 0750.
• Receive attachments in Messages
• Improved notifications
• Changes to the School picker
Ratings and Reviews
Still no ability to rotate PDF documents.
The one thing this app does (apart from display short notes) is serve up PDF documents to read. The viewer doesn’t handle rotation, so on anything smaller than the largest tablet-sized phones the documents are going to be too small to read unless zoomed into and scrolled left and right to read each and every line.
It’s not hard to provide this ability (without exception every other app I have that can open PDFs can do this), but this app can’t, and also can’t hand the PDFs off to a more capable app.
Developer Response ,
Hello Computerguy7771, If you update to the latest version of the app (2.12.3), you are now able to rotate the PDF documents within the app.
The School Jotter Team
It’s a very handy app to have, our school went paperless and it means we always have important dates to hand - Let’s face it, there’s always something happening at school.
Despite having my settings not to have info sent about year groups my children are not in, I receive them anyway and It gets really annoying.
This app does everything I need. I get notifications to tell me when there’s something new to see, so I never miss the important stuff. It’s connected to my phones calendar so that I know when there are meetings or training days etc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.